41 @b00k1e

"HEY, NICO!" I called into the Hades cabin

He looked up reluctantly. "What do you want?"

"I'm choosing a site for you and Will's wedding," I beamed at him.

"Uh- wedding?" He raised an eyebrow at me. "We're not even-"

"Ah yes, for a few months we've been planning it. Now come on, we need to see what you think of the place."

"Yeah, whatever. I'll take a pass."

Frustrated, I grabbed him and dragged him against his will - no pun intended - to the Apollo Cabin. I busted down the door and pointed my spear at everyone in there.

"ALRIGHT, WE NEED WILL! THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR THEIR WEDDING," I screamed at them.

I could tell some were trying not to fangirl/boy as they dragged Will over within one second.

I smiled, put my spear away and with my free hand dragged Will out of camp.

"What's happening?" Will asked confused.

"We're choosing a place for your wedding," I explained.

"But we're not-"

"YOU ARE NOW!" No one questioned me until we got there.

It took me a while to get to the cliff. I made sure it was really high for fun.

I paused at the edge.

"Here? No thanks," Said Will.

"Definitely not," said Nico.

"Oh don't worry," I beamed at them. "Its not here."

They gave me a quizzical look before I leapt off the cliff, dragging them down with me.

Don't worry, no one died.

Will was barely breathing though and Nico had broken his leg, but I was okay.

"No, Will!" Nico stared at his boyfriend.

"He taught you how to do CPR, right?" I said.

Nico nodded, before slowing down and his eyes widening as he realised what I was intending him to do. My lips turned slowly into a smirk.

"Great, you do that, and meet me back at camp, yay!" I put my thumbs up at him, and before he could do that, I sprinted off to camp.

~Time Skip brought to you by Sherloco~

It was a few hours before they arrived. I was waiting for them at Thalia's tree.

Nico was glaring at me as he leaned on Will for support.

When he got close enough, he growled, "I hate you."

I grinned, "well that's what I'm here for."

They went to the Hades Cabin to get fixed and I pulled out my phone from my pocket which was connected to a security camera at the bottom of that cliff.

Time to show everyone how good Nico is at CPR.