Chapter 18 : Planning for the big day

Start from the beginning

"But yeah you have to be beware of fake people who show fake concern for you. They just want to take advantage of your innocence. So just be careful." he utters unintentionally thinking about Jay while Bulbul who is sipping the coffee is puzzled.

"Ehh!" Bulbul asks clueless-ly.

Viren then realise & nods his head negatively with a soft smile, "Nothing!! I am just saying it's really dark now. You should rest now. Just look in the mirror. You seem no less than a zombie!! A nap of 1-2 hours in a whole day!! That's not fair."

he utters joking to make her smile

As she smiles, he again utters, "Today was a long day! But now you need rest. Go and get a nice nap! Am up anyways so i'll take care of security. Tomorrow morning we got to plan for press conference of Mr. Jay & Mr. Suraj."

"Yeah after that press conference only, both(Jay & Suraj) are going to sign those papers in Mr. Jay's office to merge their business. They actually are doing a good job! I mean half share of their business's profit will go for charity." Bulbul smiled softly.

"So we have make security plan for that. Yeah I do remember. Afterall! Once their (Suraj & Jay) partnership is official on business too, this case is going to close. Because am damn sure, that culprit will be there to stop this alliance." Bulbul further utters seriously thinking.

"And will capture that culprit! And you'll prove to the world that you infact are still worthy. You always were." Viren utters meaning it.

Bulbul smiles softly at his confidence in her. She then stands up from her place & is about to leave but turns around.

"Thanks!! For everything!" she utters with a sweet smile while he nods positively.

"Am always there. And you know that!" he utters meaning deeply while she leaves giving him a last sweet smile & wishing him good night.

Once she leaves, Viren sighs & his expressions changes to thoughtful ones.

"Just one more day. Once this case is over, Bulbul will be proved innocent and that she always have been a responsible & honest cop towards her duty. Then no one could stop her to keep her chin up!(live with heads up with dignity.)" he smiles to himself thinking about it & then his expressions turns to serious ones.

)" he smiles to himself thinking about it & then his expressions turns to serious ones