(8)

eunhae pov

"i saw these flowers on the way here and they made me think of you"

i blushed as he handed me them, making sure none of them dropped. 

"you ready to go?" he asked, smiling at me.

"sure"

~~~----------------~~~

we kept walking until eventually seungmin covered my eyes. i flinched as he did, causing him to  laugh.

"dont worry, i got you"

my face flushed at his words, praying that he couldn't see my face.

eventually we stopped walking, feeling the fabric over my eyes slip away.

my eyes adjusted to the light, seeing fairy lights and a pic-nic blanket sitting in the middle, next to a pond with more fairy lights in the trees.

we sat down and i spotted all the food we would be eating.

there was chicken and pepsi and something else in the container that i couldn't quite see.

as we were eating, we asked each other questions to get to know each other better.

i learned that seungmin was a serious myday and  likes to sing and take pictures.

i was glad this was my first date.

it was with a boy i like and it was fun just to hang out.

we eventually realised it was getting late and made our way back to the car.

on the drive back, he held my hand with on hand and put his other hand on the wheel.

we made it back to my house and we both got out and walked to the front door.

"i had a really good time, seungmin" 

"me too"

we both looked at each other smiling, when he started moving in closer to my face.

i started to lean in too.

eventually he closed the gap and our lips met

my face turned red as he deepened the kiss, grabbing me by the waist.

he pulled away and smiled at me and i did the same.

"bye" i said timidly. 

i unlocked my door and walked inside, closing it behind me before freaking out.

i squealed and jumped up and down, which was abnormal for me.

i felt my phone buzz in my pocket, causing me to slip it out and check for notifications.

 messages

lixieee (2)