육 (6)

eunhae pov

the end of the day rolled around an i went to find minho and felix. i finally spotted felix by his locker talking to a girl. i didn't want to interrupt and couldn't find minho, so i decided to walk home by myself. on the way home i decided to go to a cafe to get some tea, as i had no plans after school. i stopped in front of a random cafe that was lined with bookshelves.  i walked in, ordering iced mango tea and waited for my order. as i was waiting, i heard the door open, revealing minho and yuna. my eyes widened and i covered my face with my hood. my order arrived and i decided that they would not hinder me enjoying this cafe. so, i grabbed a book off the shelf and started to read. i couldn't help but feel a twinge of pain as i saw them together, though i didn't know why. they were laughing and giggling, yuna scooting herself closer to minho. she picked up the fork with cake on the end and motioned for him to open his mouth. he obliged and opened his mouth, her guiding the cake in before giggling and putting it in his mouth. i felt like i shouldn't be there, so i got up with my drink and walked home, it slowly getting dark. i again felt footsteps behind me, getting closer by the second. there were no store nearby, so i just had to walk faster. i spotted seungmin and walked over.

"hey babe"
he looked at me with a red face, before looking behind me and seeing what i was trying to accomplish. he wrapped his arm around my waist and spun me around, making me giggle.

"how was your day?" he asked, smiling at me.

"great!"

the man behind me finally passed, throwing us  a weird look as he did. i let out a sigh, pulling way from seungmin.

"want me to walk you home?" he questioned with a concerned face.

"nah, im fine. im almost there anyways."

"ok, see you tomorrow" he said, walking in the opposite direction.

i walked the rest of the way to my home and unlocked the door. i went to my room and flopped on my bed, feeling my phone buzz in my pocket.

the squaddddd

lixxie

where were you guys after school

minho

i went to a cafe with yuna

eunhae

i was at a cafe, then almost got kidnaped again so i pretended to date 

seungmin so he  would go away

lixxie

oh

eunhae

i was going to walk home with you guys

but you were both already gone

i did run into minho again tho

mihno

we did?

eunhae

we went to the same cafe

you and yuna a thing?

minho

NO!

ew omg.

she asked me to go and i didnt want to be rude

eunhae

you guys looked pretty lovey dovey.

minho

what you jealous or something?

eunhae

ew

no way

i sighed, turning off my phone. i sighed before trying to fall asleep.

(a/n)- sorry it took me so long to update, but here it is. i hope you enjoyed!! :D