세(3)

park eunhae pov

at the end of class, seungmin asked me a question.

" me and my friends are going to get ice cream since school is out for today, want to come? minho and felix can come too if they want."

"sure. but i dont have my wallet..."i said, muttering the last part.

"ill pay eunhae"

"are you sure?"

"yes, now go get minho and felix and lets go!!"

i walked over to minho and grabbed his arm and went to go find felix.

"where are we going" he questioned, confusion filing his face.

"we are going to find felix because we are going out for ice cream with seungmin oppa and his friends" i smiled.

his face fell a it before going back to its original smile.

we finally found felix and met back up with seungmin and his friends. 

"are you guys ready?" hyunjin asked, smiling at us.

"yeah" i replied slightly giggling.

 seungmin's face turned red, concerning me.

"wait, we can't go" i yelled before they all walked away.

"why" they all asked in unison, causing them all to look at each other weirdly.

"seungmin oppa is sick"i stated, putting my hand on seungmin's head, checking the temperature.

the boys all burst out laughing, thinking how oblivious eunhae was hilarious. seungmin just got more red and his friends laughter.

"eunhae, sweety, seungmin isn't sick" hyunjin said smirking.

"then why is he so red?" i asked, confused on why he was red if he wasn't sick.

"honey, he's red because he li-" hyunjin started, before getting his mouth covered by seungmin.

"nothing, im fine now eunhae. let's go" he said before casually draping an arm around my shoulder, clearing his throat.

all the boys walked behind us as we walked to the ice cream shop. minho, felix, and changbin were talking softly a few feet away, but i couldn't hear their conversation. when we arrived, i realised seungmin's arm was still wrapped around me, causing  a light pink tint to show on my face.

minho pov

on the way to the ice cream shop i kept looking at eunhae. she looked so pure. she was this short, squishy teenager who deserved the world. 

"minho!"

i was snapped out of my daze by changbin and felix

"yes?" i asked, moving closer to them as i spoke.

"we know you like eunhae, but at least try to make it less obvious." felix said, poking my cheek.

"y-yah! i do not! i was looking ahead to see which ice cream parlor we were going to."i  said, making up a reason as to why i was staring in eunhae's direction.

"minho, its ok. if you have feelings for her we will support you.you and her would make a cuter couple then her with seungmin."changbin pointed out, causing me to growl. 

they both laughed before entering the ice cream shop, me following closely behind.

(a/n)- no one reads these butt i hope yall are staying safe and staying healthy. if you enjoyed this dont forget to vote and write comments, i lub you allll! <3