Too damn good.

"Yo, where the fuck is your clothes, T?" I leaned over and smacked her ass as hard as I could.

"Ouch." She whined, rubbing over the spot that I'd just smacked.

"First of all, don't touch me there, that's inappropriate." She said to me and I smacked my lips, leaning over and doing it again twice as hard this time.

"Ouch, Dominic!" She fell to the floor, holding her butt. I laughed at her as she looked up at me with a scowl on her face.

"Next time put some real fuckin' clothes on when you comin' out of the house."

"I wear what I want, crazy man." She spat back to me and a smirk crept onto my face.

"Well obviously.." I trailed off.

"Because if you was wearin' what the fuck I wanted you to wear you'd be naked." I told her and she slowly stood to her feet from the floor.

"Oh really?" She asked as I looked down, smirking.

See, ever since we got serious about this taking it slow shit, T had been holding out on a nigga. She claimed I wasn't allowed to touch her, kiss her, fuck on her, nothing, until I got serious about wanting to be in a relationship again. But everyday we teased each other. She knew she wanted this shit, just as bad I did.

Looking up at her, she looked me in my eyes and I couldn't help but to get excited.

"Gon' head with them eyes, Tiana." I warned as I sat there, trying to calm myself.

"Or what?" She challenged, still looking at me and I scoffed.

"You already know what's up, ma." I told her and she raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." I told her seriously as she grabbed at the strings of her dress, that were wrapped around her her neck. I watched closely as she pulled them, letting her dress fall off, exposing her titties.

"Tiana." I spoke sternly, warning her as she slowly dropped the dress to feet, exposing that she didn't have on any panties.

Sighing deeply at how excited a nigga was, she made her way back over to the bed and laid at the edge of it, like I usually have her.

"Come here." She spoke softly and I wasted no time, making my way over to her.

She laid there, looking up at me as I towered over her. She then opened her legs exposing her Girl and I huffed deeply, watching as began to play with herself.

"Tiana." I warned.

"What?" She moaned, pushing her head back into the bed.

"I'm tryn' respect your wishes, ma but.." I trailed off, shaking my head.

"You gon' make me fuck you, T." I spoke bluntly, not giving a fuck about her rules no more as I dug in my pocket to see if I had a condom.

"Mm." She moaned out, closing her eyes tight.

"T." I bit my lip, watching her.

"Shit." I scoffed. I couldn't take it no more.

Before I knew it, I was bending down to kiss her lips.

"Uh um." She said, pushing me away from her.

"Don't touch me." She spoke sternly and I stood there, looking down at her.

"What?" I spat, furrowing my eyebrows as she continued playing with herself.

"Don't. Touch. Me." She spoke seriously and I sighed heavily, flaring my nostrils. She was obviously playing with a nigga.

"Yeah aight, T." I told her, pulling the condom out of my pocket and she raised her eyebrows.

"I'm not playing with you." She said to me and I stood there dumbfounded.

"What the fuck is you sayin' to me?" I asked, getting upset. I wasn't even mad at her, a nigga was just sexually frustrated and here she was playing games.

"Don't be mad, baby." She moaned out, still pleasuring herself.

"I just want to take it slow with you. I'm not ready for sex." She moaned out before a smile crept onto her face. Nodding my head, I realized what the fuck she was doing.

Kissing my teeth with my tongue, I turned away from her and walked out.

"Dominic." She called after me, laughing hard.

"Leave me alone." I spat back, making my way to the bathroom.

*

Thoughts?

Chile, they are a mess.😌