"It's not about trust, it's about staying alive. Let's get started, District One." He said, showing the reaping of Gloss and Cashmere.

They went through the first three Districts, deciding who was a threat and who wasn't. The occasional disappointed sigh from Haymitch, filled the 'Star-crossed Lovers' ears at the sight. He knew these people. He drank with them. He went to parties with them. Stopping at District Four, Haymitch chugged the last of his whiskey, this was going to be a difficult year.

Showing on the screen, was the video of the dirty blonde haired male tribute of District Four, Finnick Odair getting reaped for the second time. He had an arrogant smile on his face showing he was happy to be reaped, but the look in his eyes almost gave away that he was seething in anger on the inside. Key word almost.

"Finnick Odair, right?" Kantiss asks, looking at Haymitch for approval.

"Yes." Haymitch said, nodding.

"Victor of the Sixty-fifth Hunger Games. He won his games at fourteen, the youngest male Victor, ever. Extremely humble." He says, watching as the District Four escort moves onto the Female's.

"You're kidding." Katniss said, scoffing at him.

"Yes, I'm kidding. He's a peacock, a total preener. But he's the Capitol darling, they love him here. Charming, smart and very skilled in combat, especially in water." He says, as short clips of Finnick's games played.

"Weaknesses?" Katniss asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Two known ones. The first, Mags, she volunteered for Annie. Mags was his mentor and was half of his family, she's basically raised him. If he is trying to protect her in any way it exposes him." Haymitch says, as a screen shows a small greying woman volunteering for a crying Annie Cresta.

"A guy like that had to know that she's not going to make it, I bet when it really comes down to it he won't protect her." Katniss says, a sense of harsh reality in her tone.

"Well Katniss, I just hope that when she goes. She goes quickly, she's actually a very lovely lady." Haymitch snapped at the girl.

Coughing awkwardly, Peeta stared at the old woman as she and Finnick hugged each other tightly. The mother and son bond between the two could be seen as Finnick pressed a gentle kiss on the old woman's forehead. God, how were they going to do this? They were fighting against old ladies and Capitol favorites.

"The other?" Peeta asks, frowning at the screen grimly.

"Yes, the female victor of District Ten." Haymitch says, nodding his head.

"That Grey chick, right?" Katniss asks, looking at the old woman with a look of pity.

Chuckling at Katniss rather darkly, Haymitch rolls his eyes at her behavior making her gulp slightly. Haymitch could handle Katniss's unwillingness to cooperate with him, fair enough, but he wasn't going to handle her now. Not when she acted like a toddler towards someone who helped her. 

Whether she realized it or not. Thinking hard, Peeta remembers his mother telling him about how bloody and short her games were. Three short days, filled with death and blood. His Mother to this day refused to give more details about her Games.

"Didn't her games only last three days?" Peeta asks.

"Yes, also that 'Grey chick' saves your asses the last games." Haymitch says, chuckling dryly at her.

"We didn't know." Peeta whispers apologetic.

"I know. Now let's skip the rest, don't worry we'll go back. Meet Athena Grey, was fourteen when she won her games. Like I said before, Victor of the Sixty-sixith Hunger Games." He rambles on, as the screen shows a young woman walking up the steps of the District's Justice Building.