𝑊𝐻𝐸𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑌'𝑅𝐸 𝐽𝐸𝐴𝐿𝑂𝑈𝑆

A/N: can we just take a look at sugawara?? Like 😳😳😳 (what a king)

HINATA
Baby boi would be very intimidated by the person who was flirting with you, since he's insecure about his height. He would politely tell them off and give you so. Many. Cuddles.

KAGEYAMA
he would try to show subtle signs that you're with him, like putting his arm around your shoulder/waist and would ask if you're uncomfortable with what the other person is saying.
(if you are, he will tell the other person to "back off.")

TSUKISHIMA
He would try to tell the dude that he's your boyfriend, but would quickly be cut off by you telling the other guy to f$%# off. (He's so proud.)

YAMAGUCHI
Yamaguchi would politely tell the other person off and get so self-conscious :(
(asks if you'd ever leave him, where you disagree, of course, and he becomes happy after that)

NISHINOYA
honestly he'd start agreeing, and would say:
"yeah i know right, i don't deserve her."
Also gains a new friend :)

TANAKA
Would say:
"sTOP HITTING ON HER AND RESPECT WOMEN FOR GOD'S SAKE IS THAT ALL YOU DO I-"
you attempt to calm him down but he just ">:000"
you would find it really cute :)

DAICHI
He'd say: "excuse me, i'm her boyfriend. sorry for the misunderstanding.", with THE LOOK.
the guy he'd be giving it to would run faster that usain bolt, then he'd smile at you as if nothing. even. happened.

SUGAWARA
he'd say: "sorry, she has a boyfriend. thanks for the interest!", smile politely, then speed off with you into an alleyway. He would ask if you're okay, and comfort you if you were uncomfortable. (Again, king)

KENMA
didn't really notice at first until you looked uneasy and uncomfortable and asks if you're okay. You point at the guy and he just gives the middle finger and leaves with you laughing in tears. (LMAO)

KUROO
He becomes super uncomfortable and just leaves with you in his arms.
He would say:
"only i'm supposed to do that", while pouting. He would kiss you a lot after just to make sure you won't leave him.

YAKU
LMAO HE WOULD JUST BEAT THE DUDE UP (experience from Lev).
Then, he would nonchalantly say:
"okay, let's go (y/n)!"
"d-did you just see what you did to that poor man?". He would ignore you and just grab your hand to go to the place you were going.

LEV
He would intimidate the man with his height
Would say:
"Would you like to repeat that, sir?"
The guy straight out leaves as Lev greets you with a smile and you go to where you were going.

OIKAWA
Petty boi would say:
"please stop, you are making me and my girlfriend uncomfortable.", girlfriend emphasiZED. He would speed the hell out of there.

IWAIZUMI
He would death stare his way into this man's brain.
He would say:
"back off."
(you found that kinda hot)

BOKUTO
He would start roasting the poor guy (leaves the guy crying)
He would walk out as if nothing happened.

AKAASHI
He would politely say "sorry, she has a boyfriend." and walk away. He would actually be really pissed off

word count: 535 words

𝐴𝑈𝑇𝐻𝑂𝑅'𝑆 𝑁𝑂𝑇𝐸:
fixed this!! Whooh! I posted 3 times in a day!! Make sure to vote and comment!! Thanks for reading!
(Also, i didn't proofread cus I'm watching Brooklyn 99 lmao)