𝐾𝐸𝑁𝑀𝐴 𝑋 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅♡︎

【pocky】

you and your boyfriend, kenma kozume were at your house, lying on your bed. kenma was playing a game on his phone while you were scrolling on instagram.

a post popped up on your explore page. it was something about chocolate covered sticks, called pocky, being used in a game, with a video of two people demonstrating how to play it. they were holding the stick with their mouths, trying not to back away from the other person as they slowly chewed on it.

this looks fun. maybe i can try it with kozume! you thought to yourself.

you stood up from your comfortable position and walked into your kitchen. you opened your cupboard and reached for the pocky you bought a few days ago.

you walked back into your bedroom, with kenma still focusing on his game.

"hey kozume, can we try something?" you requested.

"what are we gonna do?" he asked back.

"w-well.. i wanna try this game, called the pocky game. i'm not sure if you'd like it though..." you explained.

"mm.. how do we play it?" he asked.

you explained the game to him, as he listened carefully. he thought to himself for a moment.

"sure, why not." he said.

you opened the box of pocky, and took one stick out. you placed the stick in between your lips, and he stared at you as he did the same.

you softly bit the end, and he followed. it continued until the stick was half its original size. your noses were almost touching, and you stared into his light brown eyes.

you bit once more, and he did too. each of your lips were close to connecting, only separated by a stick.

if kenma was honest, he couldn't wait to kiss you. he wasn't sure if you wanted to kiss him, so he just waited for you to do the first move.

kenma sighed, and cupped your face with his hands, slowly bringing you to kiss him. you blushed, but kissed back, with the taste of chocolate lingering in your mouth.

you pulled back, blushing. kenma looked at you, eyes wide open, cheeks red, the pocky stick still in his mouth and his hand rubbing his neck.

"i-i'm sorry if you didn't like it. kuroo said to do it if the time seemed right. a-and this is the first time i've kissed someone. sorry if it-"

he was cut off by you slamming your lips against his again. he smiled softly, while you stole the pocky from his mouth with your tongue. he pulled back, wiping the saliva from his mouth.

"(y-y/n)!" he exclaimed, his cheeks as red as ever.

"guess i won." you smirked.

word count: 454 words!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
hello! future-author-chan here. I didn't really change much, I thought it was alright. Enjoy!