Her mom was like that and her dad always listened. She'd do anything if it meant that her daughters could have their fun, safely, of course. If Soli had known that was gonna be their last Halloween with her, she would've stayed home. Ever since then, the cheerleading outfit had been tossed away on her closet floor inside a plastic bag, until today since it slipped her mind to even get a costume.

She sighed in relief when she found it, grateful to her younger self for not throwing it away. She was especially happy to know that her body hadn't changed much, evident by the way she was able to fit the skirt. It was a little snug around the waist, but it fit nonetheless.

Her phone buzzes on her bed, signaling a phone call from Rue.

"You find your costume yet?"

"I did, thank God." She takes off her costume, folding it and placing it neatly on her desk.

"Jules and I are gonna meet you at your house in about an hour."

"Sounds like a plan," she smiles.

"Oh yeah, did you and Adrian have a good time releasing that sexual energy?"

"Goodbye, Rue," Soli chuckles, moving the phone away from her ear.

"Wait, wai—" Rue faintly yells on the other end, but Soli is quick to press the end call button, just as her dad calls her downstairs for dinner.

After dinner, Soli had about twenty minutes to get ready. She decides on her normal amount of makeup, spraying her face with setting spray when finished, and tying an orange bandana around her head. Her shoes are white with same-colored socks that stop a little further up from her ankles.

She reaches into her closet to grab a black jacket to put it on so she can leave without any disapproving looks or statements from her dad. She looks herself over in the mirror, walking downstairs to meet Rue and Jules outside.

"Happy Halloween," her dad says from the kitchen, appearing in the archway with a small smile on his face. He glances down at her costume, and Soli braces herself for anything he has to say about it. Instead, his eyes flick back up to a her face, maintaining a smile. She exhales, not realizing she'd been holding her breath.

"Happy Halloween, dad," she returns a smile before turning on her heels and leaving out the front door. She unzips her jacket and folds it, leaving it on the side of her front steps.

Jules, Rue and Lexi are standing at the end of her driveway.

"Do a flip for us!" Jules exclaims, clapping her hands together.

"I can't!" Soli laughs, reaching the three girls.

"Go Clovers!" Jules does some type of jump, stumbling a little bit before regaining her balance.

"Are you drunk already?"

"It's Halloween, right?" Jules giggles.

"So forgive me for asking, but what are you guys?" Soli glances between the three of them.

"Juliet. From the movie Romeo and Juliet with Leonardo DiCaprio," Jules does a half turn, showing off her wings and her white dress.