67. Designers VS Presidents

Start from the beginning

The moment Dong Hua stepped out of the pantry, he saw Su Moye hanging around Feng Jiu at her desk. He also saw Feng Jiu typing something on Su Moye's phone.

Dong Hua lost control of his emotions and thoughts instantly. "Why is Xiao Bai typing on his phone? Is she giving him her number? Does she like him too? She told me to wait here so that she could have alone time with Su Moye? I know I'm not good at talking, but... Nevermind..."

Then he walked past Feng Jiu's desk and continued his way out of the office. Dong Hua didn't want to face them at this time because he doesn't know how to do so. Feng Jiu noticed Dong Hua walking past her desk without acknowledging her existence, and she called out his name.

Dong Hua also ignored it and left the office. Feng Jiu then thought to herself, "Why is Dong Hua ignoring me now? Is he mad because he waited too long for me? Or is he just too busy?" She was feeling distracted, and she couldn't focus on the conversation with Su Moye.

"Are you okay, Feng Jiu?" Su Moye asked concernedly upon seeing her in a daze. Feng Jiu then snapped out of it and replied, "Oh, yeah. Sorry I was just thinking about some stuff. What were you saying?"

"Oh. I was just saying that I need to head back to West Sea Group now since I have a meeting later on. I'll text you if I'm coming back here. Have a good rest of the day." Su Moye smiled politely.

"Oh! Sure. Just send me a text message anytime." Feng Jiu stood up and walked Su Moye to the office's door.

Right at this moment, Ji Heng and a few colleagues noticed them walking together. Everyone quickly took out their phones and snapped a secret shot of them walking together.

Ji Heng managed to get a good picture of their faces, and they were smiling in it too. Then she thought to herself, "Luck is on my side. Now, everyone will see how close they are, and this time I won't lose again."

----------------------------------------

Ji Heng sat down on her desk and logged on to the forum. Then she started on her evil plan again.

(Ji Heng) BarbieGirl126: Guys, my friend just sent me another picture of Feng Jiu and Fire Flower (Su Moye). *Posts picture of Feng Jiu and Su Moye smiling and waking together*

(Min Su) MiniSu14: This time, I have to agree with BarbieGirl126. My friend also sent me a picture of them together. *Posts another picture of Feng Jiu and Su Moye together*

Hater74: Wow. Is this in the Design Department's office? I think we need to 'stalk' that office more often then.

(Min Su) MiniSu14: Yeah, it's from there. My friend happened to walk past their office and saw them at the door talking to each other.

(Ji Heng) BarbieGirl126: A few of them saw them together, so it can't be wrong. We even have two pictures taken from different angles, so this time it's real.

CuriousCat88: I have to admit that I also saw them taking the same elevator today, and they were acting really close. It looks like they were more than friends.

As it was lunch-time, Lian Song and Si Ming also logged on to the forum to check out the latest posts.

Lian Song immediately showed the picture to Si Ming and asked him about it. "What's this? Now Feng Jiu has a new 'boyfriend'? Explain this!"

Si Ming then shook his head and replied calmly, "Su Moye visited our office after their meeting, and everyone loved him. Even as a guy, I have to admit that he's very charming. This time, I think Dong Hua is in trouble. I'm not sure if Su Moye likes Feng Jiu, but Yu Xi did tell me that Feng Jiu looked like his ex-girlfriend."

"What? Really? What a coincidence. We need to help Dong Hua, and we can't just watch him lose! He's so bad at talking and expressing himself. He will definitely lose to Su Moye if he starts chasing Feng Jiu." Lian Song shook his head.

"That's for sure. Su Moye is so good at talking, and all the girls were swooning over him just now. I even overheard Feng Jiu giving him her number! He's moving in quick for sure. Luckily, he has no interest in Yu Xi. If not, I'll lose to him too." Si Ming said.

"You don't even have to worry about that. Everyone could see how much Yu Xi loves you. If she liked Su Moye, she would have married him in the first place."

Si Ming smiled and replied, "True, true. So how should we help them now? We need to execute Plan G now!"

Lian Song pondered for a while before answering, "Plan G... Hmm... I know! Plan G-athering. So we should host a gathering for the design department like as a form of a celebration party after this current project ended. Then we can invite Dong Hua too. Since it's going to be near Christmas time, we could host a 'Secret Santa' event too. We would also have another Plan G-ifts, and make Dong Hua be Feng Jiu's secret Santa and vice versa."

"Oh, wow. Sounds like a good plan. In this way, they could exchange gifts, and then it might bring them closer too. We could also make it a potluck gathering, and then Dong Hua would realize Feng Jiu is such a good cook." Si Ming nodded his head in approval.

"Sounds good to me. I'll do the planning and inform the team through email. I'll invite Dong Hua too." Lian Song said.

Then the gossip duo high-fived each other and continued their lunch. They decided not to reply to the forum since they had better plans in their minds now.

----------------------------------------

Feng Jiu was alone having lunch in her office. She thought to herself, "Is Dong Hua mad at me?" Then she decided to text Dong Hua.

Feng Jiu: I'm eating lunch now. Are you eating lunch too?

Dong Hua immediately read her message, but he didn't want to reply, because he was still sorting out his feelings and thoughts.

Dong Hua also didn't have any appetite to eat, and he kept thinking about what happened just now. "If Su Moye starts chasing Xiao Bai, I would definitely lose to him. I mean, I can't possibly confess to her too. Just look at what happened to Cang Yi. His biggest mistake is to rush things, and I know she hates that."

Then he looked at the message again. "What should I reply? I'm afraid she would ask me why I walked out of the office just now without waiting for her. I mean, how could I even tell her that I was feeling jealous?" He sighed and put his phone aside.

Dong Hua laid back on his chair and ran his fingers through his hair. Then he thought to himself again, "I guess I'll just bury myself in work and try not to think about it." Dong Hua then switched off his phone because he didn't want any distraction, and he tried to control his urge to reply to Feng Jiu's message.

On the other side, Feng Jiu saw that Dong Hua read her message. She waited for 30 minutes, and Dong Hua still didn't reply back to her message.

She felt slightly worried and uneasy. "Is he just busy or he's ignoring me now? Maybe he's really mad? But how do I ask him about it? I know he probably won't tell me about it too. Should I send him another text?"

Then she continued doing work after she was done with her lunch. She also kept glancing over to her phone every now and then to see if Dong Hua replied back.

Feng Jiu then decided to send another text message to Dong Hua before she ended work. "I'm heading home now. Don't stay too late at work tonight."

Then she noticed that the message wasn't going through. "Did he block me? Why is it not going through? I think Dong Hua is really mad at me. What should I do now? I feel so lost." Feng Jiu couldn't understand why Dong Hua was suddenly cold to her.

After she got home, she also kept checking her phone to see if Dong Hua replied back to her. After dinner, she watched some TV and then she laid on her bed. She thought to herself, "Dong Hua is really ignoring me now. He always replies back to me quickly, but now it's been hours."

Feng Jiu then waited till 11 PM before she passed out on her bed in exhaustion.

"What should I do to get Dong Hua to talk to me again?"
- Feng Jiu