A Dream from the Future

Start from the beginning

"Oh Damn! Ean!" She ran outside of the room trying to get the water out of her. "You know warm water makes me loose control of my appearance!" She shouted.

Back in the shower room, "Whatever!" Ean shouted.

Lamia just ran towards the hall until she reached the corner of the room where there is a glass door that is tainted of dirty white color. Even though it is glass, Lamia couldn't see what is on the other side of the door. She opened the door and a huge dining area came into her view.

The room was filled with different greenery and vines of different kind creeping on the walls and pillars that support the room. The room has different sizes of tables, matching chairs and tissue holders on the tables as well as different condiments for flavorings. At the middle of the room, there is a cupboard that has different plates and fingers and forks for those who will eat.

The room could be a cafeteria but it was small for a large crowd. It could only fit fifteen people at max.

"Hey, what's with the sour face?" A boy with Black long and uncombed hair asked Lamia.

"Ean sprayed hot water on my face, Kidd," Lamia said to Kidd while seating herself beside the boy and then kissing him on the forehead and then putting her forehead into his and they closed their eyes while smiling. Lamia let go and she looked at Kidd.

Kidd is wearing his usual white clothing from the polo top down from the leathery white pants and leather shoes that resemble pajamas but stylish enough to go outside catching everyone's attention. It matches his black eyes and black hair.

"He did because you shocked him and looked at his naked soul," Kidd said slowly. His voice resembles of a young male singer they heard back at the other world where they were trapped. While they were talking, the door opened and Ean came out.

He wears this gray sleeveless vest and shirt that emphasizes his well-formed biceps and body. His hair is still wet with locks of water at the tip. He also wears this cargo pants of black color covering his feets and leather boots.

"Geez, Lamia, Why do you did that thing?" Kidd scratched his head because of the weird choice of words Ean is always using. But nonetheless, at least they understand it.

"It was just to tease you Ean," Lamia said and she showed the tip of her tongue while making a sour face. And she retreated and went to the counter to get some food.

"What's wronging with that girly?" Ean said and he seated himself on one of the chairs at the front of Kidd.

"She just loves to tease people. That is how she is. . . . constructed." Ean knew that the topic is sensitive for the looked-to-be-kids, but the feeling they show says otherwise.

"By the weighing? Where is the another girl?" Kidd wasn't able to get that fast but by thinking a little, he already knew what weighing meant.

"She's already awake and is getting here as we speak." And the door opened showing Reighn coming in. She is wearing her one piece skirt that flows down to her pearl white knees and legs. The design was simple with a touch of pink that matches her hair. "And speaking of the girl, there she is." Kidd pointed at Reighn who seems to be a little sleepy still.

Reign walked towards them like she was spacing out and eyebags are forming in her eyes little by little each day. And seated herself beside the two boys who're just looking at her wearily.

"What happened to you?" Kidd asked Reighn.

"Sorry, I just miss my parents," Reighn said and she slumped his back at the rest of the chair. And went down to the table and put her head on it. Kidd raised an eyebrow on that matter. Ean saw that and he thought that Kidd might know something about the parents of Reighn since Lamia and him, kept keeping secret to the both of them.