Within a matter of seconds their bodies were molded to one another with ardent kisses, he trailed them down her neck pulling her chemise to expose her shoulder trailing hot kisses along its softness.

His warm callused hand softly caressed her thigh and she gasped grazing her hands over his muscled arm to his shoulder. It flexed beneath her touch as he deepened his kiss, he felt her fingers caress his neck, his shoulder then his chest.

Yes! this is what you wanted!!!

She felt his warm body lay above hers. Of their own will she opened her thighs as he cradled between them. The warmth of him..there..

created a feeling that washed over her that had her tingling all over.

He pulled her chemise further down to expose her breast. He lowered his head above it and took the soft nipple that hardened with his touch between his lips. While his tongue began an endless torture with her senses, his fingers did more and drove her to the edge. Her sinful thoughts were coming to life in his arms. What they did in the woods that last night they met was a continuation of what they both wanted now. He glided her chemise slowly up her thighs to her waist. 

Her cheeks grew hot as cool air brushed over her intimate part. Her eyes never left his as he grinned with a devilish smile. Her breath caught in her throat as he held her leg and kissed them slowly down until he reached her inner thigh. Her eyes widened as she saw his lips rested on her intimate spot.

His eyes never left hers as his mouth caressed her, kissed her then licked her.

Her lips fell open in awe as he tasted her with the hunger of cat licking milk from a bowl.

She felt dizzy with this new sensation he was causing.

Her eyes were glazed over with lust and surprise as he licked his way down between her thigh. He parted her folds and kissed, licked and sucked her sweetness until her cheeks pinkened and she began to whimper.  Her eyes closed and her back arched giving him a beautiful view of her exposed breast and how it shivered with her breathing.

She was soaring high at this point on the edge and a wave of warmth washed ever her nearing her climax she wanted to close her thighs but,  he wouldnt let her. Her moans turned into pants as she finally found her release and the wave of pleasure washed over her.

Not able to move or think, she  felt the warm expanse of his body glide above hers and she wanted him more than anything.

When he layed above her, his breath lodged in his throat at the scene before him. In the throws of passion she was breathtaking and sensual. Her hair fanned out around her, her eyes glazed with lust and want stared back at him. He swallowed hard as she lightly caressed his cheek, gently tucked his hair behind his ear and pulled him close for a kiss. He cradled himself between her thighs and she welcomed him. His erection grew harder with the feel of her this close. He kissed her neck and whispered in her ear the things he wanted to do to her. And it only broadened the torrid thoughts in her own head. Visions she never knew possible brought another wave of  pleasure through her.

He began to position himself.

"Love, this is going to hurt only a little," he looked into her eyes.

She accepted his words with trust. She trembled as she felt the warmth of his erection rubbing her.

She whimpered with a gasp as he slowly pushed through her barrior.

Until the rough knock on the door stopped him. With an oath, in mid act he looked down at her.

"Maybe if we ignore them they will go away," he groaned leaning forward to kiss her again and continue.

The knock at the door came again.

He looked down at her again.

Her lips folded gently between her teeth.

Again the knock riled him up and he growled.

"What in bloody hell do you want?" he yelled.

He sat back on bended knees before her, his eyes never left hers as she sat up and pulled her chemise down.

The familiar voice of Ian came through the door.

"M'lord a missive from the king is here. T'is urgent," Ian said.

With an oath he swung to the edge of the bed and began to get dressed. He went to a basin near a table and washed his face. Drying it,  he strode to the side of the bed and began to put on his breeches. With a grin he looked at Brienna. For a silent moment he looked at her. Her tossled hair framed her beautiful face, she had swollen lips from his kisses. He watched as her eyes trailed the length of his body before pulling the sheet closer to her chin. His seductive grin made her cheeks pink, she looked away before he continued to put on his boots. Holding his tunic in his hand he looked at her and broke her away from her thoughts.

"I will send Naan up with a bath," he slid his tunic over his head.

She silently sat and watched him continue to dress. He affixed his belt and sword around his waist. He stood for a while silently watching her. She was flushed and tousled as if properly bedded. He walked close towards her and kneeled over to kiss her.

"I won't be long," he whispered close to her lips.

He kissed her and they lost themselves again in the kiss. He slowly glided down onto the bed with her and she wrapped her thighs around him.

He moaned at the feel of her in such wild abandon that he was loosing all his control.

Their frenzied caresses and breathing were their undoing. How she wanted him between her thighs with a sense of need to calm the pulsing sensation between her legs. 

The hard knock again got him upset. He sat up again .

Breathing heavily he looked at her and she looked absolutely enticing.

"We have all night to continue," he smiled wickedly kissing her fast as to not to be pulled into her hypnotic web of sexual need.

With that he bound quickly off the bed giving her a seductive wink, he left.