PART THIRTEEN

Stiles's POV:

I walked down the driveway of the house, I had gone for a walk after going through Derek's stuff, I did what I had always done since the day he died, I walked through the Hale house and walked past the loft a couple of times. Dad was back from work, my hand traced the side of his car before I walked inside the house. Downstairs was quiet but I didn't question it, I threw my hands in my pockets as I walked into my room, stopping when I saw Dad sitting on my bed, he looked at me and I looked at him.

"When did you do this?" I didn't look at him, I drew my attention towards my wall that had every single memory of Derek and I together. "Stiles. When did you do this?"

"I did it this afternoon." I mumbled underneath my breath. "But what choice did I have? You guys are nowhere closer to solving this case than you were the night he was killed." He rubbed his forehead as he locked eyes with mine. "And if you guys won't do your job then I'll find the hunters myself."

"Stiles." I looked at him, hoping he wouldn't tell me to stop. This case was the last connection I have to Derek, this case kept him alive because people had to know him in order to solve the case. "They closed the case last night." I backed into the wall. "There just isn't enough evidence, Stiles."

I slid down to the ground, pulling my knees to my chest as my face now had a blank expression on it. "No, there was evidence, I-I told you guys what happened."

"And even then, there was not enough evidence to find the hunters." He walked over to me. "So, please, no more of this. It's not healthy the way that you're handling this."

"No. I'm not just going to stop." I mumbled underneath my breath, only to look up when I heard rustling noises. I jumped up. "Wait, no, D-Dad, what are you doing?"

"I'm helping you take this down." He continued trying to remove the tape from the papers and pictures.

"Get out of my room!" I pushed him back. "I didn't say anything when you would drink your feelings away after Mom died, I saw all of that, Dad! You weren't the only one hurting after she died, I-I needed you, not the other way around." Before he could say anything, I backed up and ran out of my room.