The Curious

I grumbled underneath my breath that they ruined his part before sliding the door open to reveal Namjoon himself.

____________________

Lee Jaemin, September 26th

"Yo. We can all hear you rapping, quiet down," Namjoon chuckled.

"Well Dance-mon, can I say something?" I asked.

"Sure," he shrugged.

"(I don't give a sheet, I don't give a fuq~~)" I imitated Yoongi in 'INTRO : Never Mind', moving my hands like I was rapping.

"Aish, Jaemin!! Eh, it's alright, we might just have you rap with us. You're making Hobi and Yoongi hyung get hyper and excited," he snorted, shaking his head.

"Sorry not sorry," I said with a grin.

"Hyung, you should have heard her rapping to the Yoongi's verse in the fourth cypher! It was actually pretty good, she could keep up with him!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Yah, no need to tell him that!" I blushed, covering my face in embarrassment. "Anyway, thank you for telling us. Byeeee!" I slid the door closed and sat back on the bed.

"Why are you so much better at rapping than me?" He pouted when we finished.

"I'm not! And don't you dare ask me to sing because I-"

"Does that mean you can sing?" He gasped excitedly.

"Damnit, I just exposed myself," I sighed, disappointed in my own stupidity.

"Please sing for me!" He whined.

"Did you not hear Joonie? He said that everyone could hear us, so no," I narrowed my eyes at the closed door.

"Then after we land, I'm going to make you sing for me. I don't even care what song you sing," Taehyung grinned.

"Really, Taelien? But I think all of you sing way better than me," I pouted.

"That's because we have 6, 7 years of experience, Min-min. And performing too," he said.

"Right..." I mumbled.

"And I don't care if you don't sing as good as us! I just want to know your talents. What you can do, what you can't do. We've been dating for like, three months, and I still don't know too much about you," Taehyung pouts.

I kept quiet for a few seconds before an idea came to me.

"Should we reenact our first date? When we asked each other questions?" I asked.

"That is a great idea," he smiled.

A man began talking over the speakers and announced that we were taking off. Taehyung and I buckled in just as a flight attendant checked up on us.

"(Would you like to change your seats into a bed?)" She asked.

"(That would be wonderful!)" I replied.

"(I'll get right back to you once the airplane is up!)"

"(Thank you!)" I said before she walked away saying, "No problem."

Soon enough, the airplane started moving around the tracks, and I stared out the window as it lifted itself from the pavement and into the air.

Maybe ten minutes later, the same flight attendant came into our room. We unbuckled ourselves and let her do her thing as we messed around with each other behind her.

"(All done! Enjoy your flight!)" She stood straight, exiting the area.

"(Thank you, again!)" I called after her.