D:Ya I also cannot feel her.

V:Swetha our mate mark solution 6 hours is over di that's why they found out.

D:Yes di but why you and bans scent can't be found by them.

Though all can't use their power they can mindlink.

G:Akka use your vision and find out Pavi and keerthuma why you both are not mindlinking

P:That's because this vampire can.....

R & F:That's because we can read our mates mind and also can read your minds with eye contacting you but for our mates we don't even want eye contact.

C:Leave all this girls where is bans and swetha and Dani if swetha is here I am sorry

D:Why are you asking sorry and Ryan and Frank always be in eye contact with this girls.

Swetha and bans where shocked now bans I will see visions but I want someone to distract this guys but if you use your power they will find us so use the kitchen for distracting them and this guys will not feel it fishy and you girls stop your ideas or mindlink for sometime with that I concentrated on vision and bans went to kitchen.

C:Because if swetha is here the kiss is surely given by her wait a minute I can smell bans

S:Oh so this book is helping me to mask my mate mark scent oh no Chris found out I should go and catch bans so I fastly flied and went towards her and he is also running but to stop him I should do something I freezed him and went to bans and catched her.

D:Oh then  I am correct my baby is here how can the Angel Head not be presented here when her clans are here because water power is varunas and she is captured here wifey don't play hide and seek with me and come towards me.

B:Are you mad swetha why you used your power.

S:Because Chris founded you and they both can't smell us because I am having this book and you was holding me the moment you left me he found your smell.

D:Baby don't play with me and come infront of me now you can't do anything now. Boys unfreeze that idiot.

S:Bans I will use my powers and distract them you at that time free girls from their capture.

D:Boys whatever happens don't leave your mates our touch can stop their powers so I am warning you be care full.

S:First I used air and then splashed water on them and when I was about to freeze them Chris has captured bans.

D:Don't try to act smart wifey.

S:Aarrgg what you want Dani.

D:You only baby I want you.

S:Stop calling me baby and leave them.

D:Then come to me.

S:If I come to you will you guys leave them.

D:Ok

All boys were shocked no Dani you can't do that to us.

D:Idiots if we captured swetha and Pavithra then other girls can't use their powers so when swetha come near me you guys leave your mate but Ryan you be careful and don't leave Pavithra I mind linked them.

All girls said together no swetha don't go near him.

S:I want you guys safe thats it I am your Angel Head so follow my orders when I went near him you all will leave this place immediately ok I said and went towards Dani leave them.

D:What baby I can't see you.

S:After making myself visible to him I said leave them Dani.

D:OMG baby you are looking so beautiful I said and hugged her wait a minute why I can't smell your mate mark and where is you thalli I asked her tightening my hug.