"Let me see you play with that shit." He demanded and I did as told, using my finger to massage myself.

Something I'd become used to since we've been broken up.

He watched closely, biting his lip as he pulled himself out of his briefs. My breath hitched in my throat as he did, I was now heavily anticipating him being inside of me.

Pulling me further to the edge, he kneeled down and slapped himself onto Girl.

"Damn, you wet as shit, T." He bit his bottom lip, moving his Piece up and down, in between the creases of my Girl.

"What did you forget?" I whispered, breathing heavily as he stood straight up again.

I laid there with my legs still open as he went into his pants pocket and pulled out a condom. I wasn't used to him wearing condoms with me but I'm sure he had the same thoughts in his mind when it came to other people. Like, have you been with other people since the break up?

Breaking me away from my thoughts, I watched as he ripped the condom open and rolled it onto himself.

"That is not a XL, Dominic." I told him, considering the condom couldn't even fit on his Piece.

"Shut up." He laughed as he kneeled down again.

"I'm serious though. That doesn't even fit you, what is it protecting?" I expressed as he leaned in to kiss my lips. Shutting me up.

As he kissed me, I could feel his Piece poking at my entrance and I just wanted him inside of me already.

I was tired of waiting. I'd waited long enough.

"Stop, teasing." I begged as he trailed kisses down my neck. But he continued doing it over and over until I was practically begging him to be inside of me.

"Dom, please." I fussed, pushing my pelvis up to his stomach.

"Please." I begged as he smirked, watching me squirm.

"Aight.." He trailed off.

"You better take all this shit too." He said, finally looking down and placing himself at my entrance.

Looking back up, he looked into my eyes as he began to slowly push himself inside of me. He always liked watching my reaction to it.

"Shit." I gasped, feeling a sharp pain as he did.

I put my hands on his shoulders, squeezing hard as he continued pushing.

"Fuck!" I screamed out, pushing my head into the bed as I looked up at the ceiling.

"Damn, T." He groaned as he finally got himself inside of me.

"Shit tight, ma." He stressed and I gently slapped his shoulder.

"Of course." I moaned quietly as he looked down into my eyes.

He said nothing as we watched each other, enjoying the feeling.

"I'm gon' fuck on you all night." He spat, wrapping his hands around my neck.

"You hear me?"

"Yes." I moaned out as his grip on my neck became tighter.

"You gon' make up for all this shit you did to us."

"And you better not run from me."

*

Next morning
9am

"T." I heard Dominic's voice, trying to wake me up.

"T." He called again as I fussed in annoyance, keeping my eyes closed.

"Tiana, wake up." He spoke sternly as I sighed deeply, slowly opening my eyes.

"What?" I asked with a scowl on my face and he sat there, looking distraught.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Don't be mad at me." He said and I couldn't help but to quickly sit up.

"What's going on, Dom?" I asked, more alert now that he held this serious tone.

"I don't know if I want to tell you, ma." He looked down, completely confusing me.

"Dominic, please. Whatever it is you can tell me."

"Tell me what happened.." I pleaded, becoming worried and he looked over to me with a serious face before speaking.

"My mom made me cheat on you.." He trailed off, seriously and I just looked at him, narrowing my eyes.

Moments later, the both of us bursted out in fits of laughter as I rolled my eyes at him, getting out of the bed.

"I hate you." I told him, making my way to the bathroom as he continued to laugh as if there was anything funny.

"I hate you." I said again for confirmation as I closed the door behind me.

*

Thoughts?

Dom play too much. I thought it was something serious y'all. 🙂