Following behind her, I quietly stare at her back when she closes the door and turned back around.

"Anyways... where were we?" She asked, letting out an exhale as she looks around the room.

"Uhm... you were saying you had lots to tell me and-"

"Well, of course, I do!! Now you may be very shock by what you're seeing right now but don't worry! Your questions will be answered right after I cleaned myself! Please take a seat first and give me five minutes!" She reassured and pushes me lightly towards her bed as she dove into her bathroom.

Five minutes later...

"So... where were we once again?"

She asked, pulling a chair forward and facing me.

Nervously, I glanced at her and was surprised that she looked clean like she just had a shower. Her hair was tied into a messy bun and was covered in tons of bandages.

"Uhm... last night you were-"

"Oh of course!!"

She said, cutting me off by waving at me with a hand.

"Last night, me and my boyfriend were just having very harsh sex and I was crying because it hurt a lot and he was giving me bruises. Is nothing, he was just very horny and wanted love and pleasure so you don't need to worry!!" She babbled.

My eyebrows were furrowed into a frown as I took in the information she told me. I knew for a fact that she was lying because it doesn't sound like she was having sex at all but getting abused and beaten.

"You don't have to believe me but most of the boys in this school are like that. Not only are they perverted but they're also retarded at the same time. That's why I warned you to escape while you can because you might get raped so-"

She shrugged at me, her bottom lip poking out and I frowned.

She was definitely hiding something from me. But why? Just because I was a new student??

"Okay."

I simply replied.

"How was it though?"

I asked and she looked at me like I just asked a stupid question.

"How was it? Are you seriously asking that!? Aren't you like, fifteen? Or are you just curious?" She asked with an eye roll.

I kept my face blank as I waited for an answer.

It was true that I was curious but I was asking because I need a truthful answer on why she was beaten up. I wasn't asking to describe the whole process of having sex but was hinting at her to tell me the truth.

"Well, if you ever have harsh sex then obviously you will know how it feels but since you're fifteen, you seem too new to this so I might as well explain it."

Arms crossed, she let out a sigh and my eyes went wide as she started.

"So, during the harsh sex, I was laid on the bed and he was hovering above me. Obviously, we were undressed and first, he kisses me for a few seconds. And he then bends down and bangs his-"

"OKAY, OKAY, OKAY, I GET IT!" I shouted, my two hands flying into the air to tell her to stop as she giggles quietly.

"I knew you didn't want to hear it." She said, still giggling but then decided to change the topic.

"By the way... do you have any Halloween costumes for the upcoming event?" She asked, and I shook my head.

"Well, I have a spare Pichu costume! Would you like to be Pichu with me??" She asked, her eyes brightly shining at me like she was expecting something.

"A... Pichu??" I murmured and she nodded with shining eyes.

"Of course! You'll be Pichu and I'll be Pikachu!!" She said with so much enthusiasm which makes me guilty if I let the offer down.

"But... we're like the same height and Pichu is smaller than Pikachu after all so-"

"Exactly! The Pichu's head is bigger than its body and the same height as Pikachu! We have to keep it weird and stupid to win the prize!"

I frowned confusingly at my roomie as she started humming to the Pokemon theme song.

"I want to be the very best. That no one ever was!! To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause... POKEMON! GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL!"

Oh wow, a Pokemon fan. Didn't look like one to me.

"So, you have to look stupid to win the prize...?" I slowly said and she nodded.

Weird... I thought it was like the best costume or something...

She seems to read my mind for she said, "Well, it also goes for the best costume. But mostly the funniest one!"

"Oh okay," I reply with a nod. "I'm sorry but... the thing is, I'm a new student and I want a good reputation in this school. So-"

She cuts me off with a sad pout.

"Awh, that's okay. We don't have to dress as Pokemons but we can go casual too!" She said, suddenly clapping excitedly.

"Casual? Wait, I can go casual. You don't have to follow me. You can go as Pikachu or whatever but-"

"Nah, is fine." She said making a cross with her hands.

"I don't want you to be an outcast, receiving stares and being awkward. I want you to make friends and get to know everyone! And with both of us going casual, we can be called the... tantalising twins! Or... the dazzling dual! Or-"

"Wait, wait, wait," I said, stopping her from her trance as she smiles at me curiously.

"Why are you doing this when you don't even know me?" I asked and she let out a sigh.

"The thing is, I know you have high expectations of this school and the first thing you received instead of your expectations are warnings and screams. I feel sorry for you so I decided to welcome you properly."

She mumbled and my whole body went numb with guiltiness. She just wanted to have fun and I've ruined it for her.

"Don't be guilty! There's always next year after all!" She said enthusiastically, making me smile.

"By the way, before you get ready for the day, can I make something clear?" She asked and I gave a small nod.

She clears a throat and threw me a sharp stare.

"Do not ever speak a word about what happened last night. Never, or you'll get punished just like I did." 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading :) 

~Xin