Chapter 26: Her Last Words

Start from the beginning

Tsukishima squeezed your hand lightly and you glanced at him, but he was looking ahead.

"I'm sorry for coming late, Mr. and Mrs. Kuroo. I also apologize for having your daughter's heart at a young age." He slyly said that resulted you to blush furiously. But he really meant what he said, because that's what literally happened.

"Please don't worry, I will make her happy." Tsukishima said it monotonously, but you can hear he was sincere.

You were embarrassed that you're getting giddy inside in front of your parents, but your heart wasn't listening to you and it kept beating faster and louder.

This led you to shake your head and so Tsukishima had a slightly puzzled look on his face.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

You nodded cheerfully at him, especially now that you feel lighter even though you weren't sure if your parents was listening to you.

"Let's go! We are already late for the training." You were referring to the training with the other schools in Tokyo, including Nekoma at Fukurodani.

"It's fine, the two idiots are late too anyway." He shrugged as you both started walking away.

After you finally decided to go back to school, the team had a scheduled camp training to Tokyo that Nekomata-sensei arranged with Takeda-sensei. But the team had a huge obstacle they need to surpass, the final examination. If they failed, they need to go to remedial classes and it's held on the same day they had training.

The four simpletons, Tanaka, Nishonoya, Hinata, and Kageyama, agonized over this fact. You, however, who didn't attend school for two weeks, didn't suffered that much.

It was because Tsukishima taught you and lended you his notes. You got average scores on the exams, but it was understandable since you had a short time memorizing and learning.

Meanwhile, Hinata and Kageyama still failed one exam despite being taught a little by Tsukishima and the rest, by Yachi Hitoka of Class 1-5. She was the girl who Hinata and Kageyama helped from scary people, and when she found out that they were having trouble because of the exam, she returned the favor.

"I guess it was hard for them to memorize a lot of things at once..." You sweat-dropped. Tsukishima narrowed his eyes and clicked his tongue because he tried to help them and Hinata and Kageyama still failed.

"They're beyond saving."

You smiled at him because you figured out that he's a little worried since the team might've arrived already at Tokyo but the two weapon of Karasuno were missing. It seems that he is now open about how he doesn't like to lose. Your words certainly opened Tsukishima's eyes.

When you got out of the cemetery and walked hand in hand towards the bus station, you started getting a lot of attention. Mainly because Tsukishima was a handsome tall guy who looked like a model and beside him, was a beautiful and hot girl.

Since you were holding hands with him, a lot of people assumed you were in a relationship and started gossiping about how you two looked good together. Thus you were beginning to feel uncomfortable because of the curious gazes.

"K-Kei...You can let go of my hand now..." You whispered, but it was loud enough for him to hear.

Tsukishima frowned and instead of letting you go as you said, his grip tightened in a way it does not hurt. Your face was now bright and and you frantically looked around as if telling other people not to misunderstand.

"Why can't I hold my girlfriend's hand?" It was a question but he's tone was telling you it was not answerable.

You heard something snap inside and you froze and the spot. So Tsukishima who was holding your hand, confusedly stared at you.

As if you were not sure if what you heard was real, you blinked.

"Girlfriend? Who? Me?"

"Whose hand am I holding? Of course it's you."

"E-Eh? When?"

It's not like you didn't like it, you were just confused. Having no clue when it began is really startling.

"I just confessed to you parents..." He casually replied and gave you a look as if it was an obvious fact for you to know.

"Huh? I don't remember anything you said that might be a confession."

"I don't want to repeat myself." Then he started dragging your flustered self again.

"T-Then are you my boyfriend now?"

"...Of course." Tsukishima's ears were red and you were happy when you saw them. You don't have an objection, rather, you were happy that you both were finally dating. For real.

Tsukishima Kei's Confession

"I will make her happy."

In order to do that, he would need to marry you because your mother once told him that that phrase will make an impact to the person he wants to marry.

But you both were still minors and not ready for marriage yet. So dating first, is the option.

Actually, he was just too shy to ask.

++++++

Author's Note:

Happy 29k reads!!!!! My eyes almost popped out when I came back to Wattpad after three days. I'm sorry for making you all wait so long! I was reading a very good light novel and can't write because I was too dazed. That's what always happens to me when I get hooked on a book.

Anyways, I want to thank you all so much! I know I already said it, but you are all just so sweet it makes me happy! I love you all!💖

UNEDITED