(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

After the date.... Your life was going well and you gone out with jimin several times.
1 month Later
Y/n:lisa...I'll go to shopping ...are you coming with me?
Lisa:of course babe. And I think your shopping for him....(she smirks)
Y/n:yeah...tomorrow is his birthday anyway....(you said in a serious tone)
Lisa:so,what is that special thing that you want to gift him?????
Y/n:not a special thing. It's a diamond ring and flowers.
Lisa:ommooo....y/n! It will be the best gift for him believe me!
Y/n:ok...i believe yaa~ (you said while laughing)now let's go!
Lisa:okie~
You two went to the mall and it was a huge luxurious shopping mall. As you wanted to buy a ring so you went to the mall. When you two done choosing the ring you decided to buy it... Just then a bunch of girls appear from nowhere.and that was Jennie and jaehee.
Jaehee:look...who's here....
Jennie:of course our girl Ms.y/n.you know she's here to buy ring for her beloved once.(smirks)
Jaehee:(she took the ring from you and pushed you outside)
Lisa was about to slap her but I called her back again... I didn't wanted any drama here.i could beat the slut If I wanted to but I don't like to show up my strengths.
Lisa:y/n!when will you change?! (she said pouting)
Y/n:dont worry I will never change...,(you laughed a little) now let's go to another shop.(you said while dragging her outside)

After buying those things.....
You decided to stay at Lisa's place. So that you can go wish him together.
Lisa:y/n....you should wear this. (she gave you a dress)
Y/n:but Lisa... You know I don't like skirts.:-(
Lisa:i know... But anyways...you will look great! And jimin will be surprised cuz he didn't seen you wearing skirts. Understood?
Y/n:yes mam!(you said while going to the changing room)   you heard her laughing.
After wearing the dress you came out surprising Lisa.  Then you look at the watch and it was 11pm.that means you have to start now.
Y/n:lisa your ready?so let's go now! Argh!
Lisa:here I come.(she said while running)
Then you two made your way to jimins place.once you arrived the destination you saw something that totally shocked you. You saw Jennie holding jimins hand. Your expression changed..you became a crying mess. And you drove the car back to a peaceful place... Beside a river.
Lisa:y/n...don't worry... I think jimin will not cheat on you.....
Y/n:....................
Lisa:y/n.....hey this reaction doesn't suit you! What's up girl?!
Y/n:leave me alone. (you said in a cold tone)
Lisa then went near the car and called jungkook and explained everything and told him to come here. Jungkook was on his way to the place.but when he saw jimin and Jennie.. He totally pissed off.
Jimin saw him going out.
Jimin:hey..where are you going?
Jungkook :to calm a person. And do which your doin.
Jimin:jungkook....
Before he could say something jungkook stormed out from the place.
After few minutes... Jungkook reached you. And told Lisa to leave...
Jungkook:dont worry.. I will calm her down for sure. You can go now.
Lisa:i hope so. (with that she left)
You felt someone patting your shoulder.you noticed that it was jungkook.
You asked him what he was doing here. He said 'I thought you needed me... Hehe'
Y/n:jungkook....he....
Jungkook :i know y/n.i thought about it and I think it's just a misunderstanding... He didn't ever liked that b*tch! You need to talk to him. He deserves an explanation.
I thought for a minute and respond...
Y/n:your right. But now I'm sure... He didn't cheat Me.he loves me only me... You gave a reassuring smile.
Jungkook :wooooo.... So your okay now "loser"
Y/n:stop the sh*t! And I wanna ask you something today... If you trust me then you can answer.
Jungkook:okay...ask.(he said in a serious tone)
Y/n:why do you play with girls?
This question made him shocked but he still answered .
Jungkook:i love a girl before.. She was my damn first love. And I could give my everything for that b*tch. And  slowly I understand that she loves my money... But still I gave her a chance. But she lost it. And that's why I think I became like this.
Y/n:oh...that's reasonable. Humm... Thanks for telling me.  I should go now.
Jungkook:hmm.
Before leaving the place you gave him the ring and bouquet of roses and said him to give them to jimin.
You went to your dorm and started packing your things for going to Japan as your grandma lives there... The place is so calming so you decided to go there to refresh your mind. Just then Zara Came out who was half asleep.
Zara:your home.. But why are you packing?
And why didn't you called us?