The circle of life

The Olympian gods were able to send Typhon back to Tartarus with great help from Poseidon. If it weren't for the god of the sea, there was no telling what the outcome of the fight would've been. Each of them were grateful for the work he had done, but the thank you's had to wait for when the war was completely over. The gods who had engaged in the fight went to Fifth Avenue, where they saw a combination of monsters, soldiers, mammals, and mortals who were running around in panic. With the help from the Olympian, the remaining Titan army was easily defeated; killed, captured, or imprisoned.

Artemis dismissed the animals who had aided in combat, promising to gift them for their help. Poseidon dismissed his army and Hades sent the dead back to the Underworld. All that remained on the street were the corpses of those campers and Troopers who had fought until their last breath, and the many mortals who ran around in panic.

Zeus got tired of the panicked mortals and simply swiped his, restoring Manhattan to its before-war state. The mortals looked around, and thanks to the mist, they completely ignored the Empire State Building's block, which was filled with corpses.

"Brother," Zeus walked towards Hades. "I see you have aided us"

"I did it only because of my children, there is no other reason." Hades replied

"Still," the King of Gods put a hand on Hades's shoulder. "thank you"

"Hey! What about me?" Poseidon asked getting closer to his brothers. "If I hadn't sent my forces who knows what would've happened"

"...right. I must...thank you brother." Zeus muttered

"Thank you for what?" Poseidon put a hand on his ear as if he was trying to hear what Zeus had just said.

"For aiding us. Without you it would've been very difficult to win"

"That's what I thought" Poseidon grinned.

Suddenly, the sky emitted a very bright white light. It was so bright that it almost blinded the gods, and the source seemed to be Olympus. In silent agreement, all the Olympians got on their chariots and headed to their home, ready to engage in battle with the Titan King. They flew at impossible speeds, reaching the top of Mt. Olympus in mere seconds.

What greeted them was horrifying, an Olympus that seemed to be almost completely destroyed. Minor gods laid barely breathing, some with their limbs cut off. Shrines and temples were vandalized, the buildings that once stood tall were now destroyed. It was exactly what had happened to some of their Greek temples as time went by. Like Artemis Temple, once one of the 7 wonders of the Ancient world was now just three rocks in the middle of a Turkey.

As they ran towards the Throne Room, Zeus noticed his daughter Thalia trapped under the statue of Hera. Thankfully, the statue didn't crush any vital organs, just her legs, which would be able to be cured with ambrosia and time.

"Thalia!" Zeus yelled, running towards his injured daughter. "Hold on, we'll help you. Ares! Apollo! Help me lift the statue."

The two gods rushed towards the demigoddess, lifting the statue as Zeus pulled his daughter to safety.

"Thalia, stay here while we deal with Kronos." Zeus commanded.

Thalia nodded her head, her head focused on the pain she was feeling on her legs.

The gods continued to run towards the throne room. They all had their weapons ready: Zeus had his master bolt, Poseidon his trident, Ares and Athena their spears, the twin archers their bows, and Hades a black sword. Quickly, not giving much attention to the destruction surrounding them, the gods arrived at the Throne Room.

Perseus: God of tides and childhoodजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें