One thing

~Win~

"Good morning! Is my dad available?" I greeted Kara on her reception desk outside my dad's office.

"Hi Sir Win! He's there but he has visitors" Kara replied

Kara has been my dad's secretary for as long as I can remember and I'm friends with her children. She's basically family but she always insist to call me "Sir" inside the company's premises.

"Is Luke there?" I asked

I'm debating with myseld if I should go out with Dad for lunch later if that jerk is there.

"Yes. Sir Luke looks extra hot today" Kara giggled like a high-school girl.

Eversince Luke came to this company, he became popular overnight. I can't really blame them if they drool over Luke. He really is hot.

Maybe if he's not a gold digger then I am definitely down on dating him.

"Erase that thought Win" I said out loud, shaking my head furiously

"Are you okay Sir Win?" Kara asked looking confused.

"Yeah sorry. I'm just hungry" I laugh awkwardly

"You can go and wait inside Sir Win. I'm tired of answering your boyfriend's question on what time you will come"

"My boyfriend? Is he here?" I asked.

Did dad invited him too? But how? He doesn't have Bright's contact details.

"Of course Luke's here silly. Are you really okay?" Kara asked again

"Luke?" I scrunched my eyebrow

"The girls are always asking if he is taken and he said that he already have you and someone told me that he's at your place everyday"

I then left Kara at her station and storm in inside dad's office. Luke can't run around and spreading rumors about us just like that.

Dad's office room is split into two, the first half is a spacious living room with couches, TV monitor and a refrigerator. Behind his desk is a large, elegant aquarium that was customized for him.

The other half is a private meeting area, where he meets colleagues privately or if he has top secret meeting with his clients.

Once I get inside, Luke was sleeping comfortably in the couch. His lying on his back and his using his arms as his pillows. My dad is missing, probably in a meeting next door.

"Luke" I called shaking his body

"Luke!!!" I shouted on his ears, but the jerk didn't even flinch.

It's impossible to wake up someone who pretends sleeping.

"Lu..."

I was about to shout again but his hand grabbed my waist and I fell on top of him, his other hand covers my mouth.

His eyes are still close but his mouth is already smiling and those stupid dimples are on display again.

"Can you tone down your voice a little?" he asked.

"Urhmm. Armggg. Wrhhhsj" I said, my words are incoherent because his hands are still covering my mouth.

Our faces are near each other and I glare at him but his smile grew even more wider.

Can this guy be any more annoying?!

"And stop being mad at me all the time. Its not convincing because you look like an angry bunny which makes you even more adorable" Luke removed his hands.