Nice talking to you agin.

When the couple stopped for air, I couldn't believe my eyes.

It was Jonathan and Chelsea. I froze. my mind wanted to run away but my feet were glued to the ground.

The worst part was when they stopped kissing Jonathan looked down at her and smiled.

I was closer to them than I thought.

"Jonathan" I whispered.

He turned his head to where he heard his name. When he realized that it was me. His face dropped. I couldn't believe it. I looked over at Chelsea and she just had a smirk on her face.

I turned around and ran. Jonathan screamed my name over and over again.

I just ran I had no idea were I was going.

I ran for about 20 minutes when I realized where my mind had taken me.

To crystal's grave.

When I was younger I used to live only a few blocks away from here. Whenever something went wrong or I felt alone I would come here and talk to crystal. she doesn't respond but it was just nice to let things out. no matter what I always knew crystal was with me. Then I moved with my mom farther so I wasn't able to come as often.

I stood in front of crystals grave. I went to my knees and just let it all go.

"Hey crystal. I know I haven't been here in a while, just you know it's hard now. I've been through so much. I really wish you were here to tell me that everything was going to be okay." I dried a tear from my cheek.

"Well crystal I have news. your going to be an aunt. If only you were here. I know how much you loved kids" I said with a chuckle.

I spent an hour talking to crystal.

"Well Crystal I have to go, so I'll talk to you next time" I said rubbing her name on her tombstone.

Oh how I miss my sister.

I stood up and exited the grave. Once i reached the road I remembered that I walked here. I huffed.

It was almost 2. my phone had died and all I have are my Keys. Great.

I don't want to go to school. I don't want to go home Jonathan is probably there. That was until I saw a car stop in front of me.

The driver rolled down the windows. It was Tiffany and on the passenger side was Vanessa. They both came out of the car and hugged me.

A few tears rolled down my cheeks.

"We have somewhere to take you" said Tiffany.

"Let's go" said Vanessa.

I stepped into Tiffany car and off we were.

I had fallen asleep in the car. when we got there Tiffany woke me up.

I got up stretched and got out the car.

We were at a hill. Me Tiffany and Vannessa always used to come here. you could practically see all of LA here.

Tiffany put down a blanket and her and Vanessa sat down.

"So Jessica we saw what happened." said Vanessa.

"We gave that boy a piece of our mind" said tiffany.

"No she is not kidding. If I weren't there she would've punched the kid." said Vanessa

I laughed.

"Thank you guys. for everything."I said hugging them.

"How about we enjoy some Nutella sandwiches and fruits. would baby Jessica like that?" Said Tiffany with a baby voice.

I laughed. That was when I felt something hard hit my stomach. it hurt for a while until I realized it was a kick.

"Guys the baby is kicking" I said.

"Omg can I feel" the girls said at the same time.

I laughed and placed their hands were I felt then kick. they were so excited.

After we are and just joked around for a really long time. Its started getting dark. We dropped of Vanessa at her house and then Tiffany dropped me off.
I got off the car and closed the door.

"Thanks tiff, for everything" I said through the window frame.

"Hey, what are bestfriends for. call me if anything I'll beat the shit out of him if I have too." she said

I laughed.

"Bye tiff" said blowing a kiss

"Bye jess" she said driving off,

Jess that is what he called me.

I brushed it off.

It was late on a Monday morning. I don't expect anyone to be up and I don't want to.

I quietly open the door and close it trying not to cause any noise. I took off my shoes and turned around.

There he was....

A/N:

Hola dears. I updated like promised. I want to know you opinion on the story so far. if you guys feel like anything is missing or you want to add something just comment it. I'll read all of them I promise. thank you all so so much for the support it really means a lot to me.

Till next time

~maddie😘