Things to address

Hey guys, feels like forever that I've updated or published or whatever.

Any way loves, I've been reading comments people have been leaving and I also have been re-reading the story. There are a few things I want to address.

1. All the mistakes in the story.

I'm sorry if it's annoying. While I was typing up the chapters, I would type fast. Many are typos and autocorrects. I know it's a bit annoying, but it's also annoying when you have people pointing put your mistakes in every single sentence. I'm going to try my best to re write chapters SLOWLY, and correcting any misspelled words and errors. SO PLEASE BE PATIENT.

2. Wrong Facts:

This is mostly for the people that have commented in the last few chapters, of when Jessica gives birth. I know that way I typed the story is not exactly how the real deal goes. I haven't been pregnant so it's kind of weird to talk about something you don't know. There was a comment I want to point out, the person wrote, "I know it's a story, but you should at least do your research". I just wanna say that I wrote this book about two years ago. I was younger in a way, if that makes sense. Either way it's a story, if I want it a certain way, it'll be the way I want it. same goes for the phone number. Yes it's (123) 456 7890. If I put a different number, people would've been commenting how it was a real number and crap.

3. New Cover Page.

Yes I am doing another cover page contest thing whatever you wanna call it.

It has to have:

• Jessica and Jonathan
- your choice of person
- Jessica has to be a Brunet

•Twins (optional)
- boy girl twins

•title of story
- 16 and pregnant

•my name
-Madeline15448

if you do decided to do one you could send it to my

KIK: Madeline_wattpad

INSTA DM: justcallmemadeline

* I am a private page, in order for
me to accept you, you would have to show me a way you are a reader.

You could do that but Putting MWP in your bio. Just for me to accept you, you could remove it once accepted. *

WATTPAD DM: Madeline15448

that's all loves. thank you so much to all the readers that have been so loving towards the book. BTW, I'm writing a new one. Go check my page to find out more 😘😉