C H A P T E R T W O

Start from the beginning

"Hey, babe!" Terrance heard from behind him, causing him to turn around.

David groaned, putting his hands on his head. "What in the literal fuck."

Esau busted into laughter. "Oh man, here comes dada girlfriend."

David quickly shook his head, playfully punching Esau in the arm. "Bruh, stop wit' that shit. She is not my damn girlfriend."

"Hey handsome," Brandy smiled, as she walked over to the group. "Hey, Esau."

"Wassup." Esau nodded, turning away trying his hardest not to laugh.

David, stayed quiet trying his best to ignore her antics. Brandy wrapped her arms around David's torso, causing him to end his silent treatment early.

"Man, get up off me. We not doing this shit today," David sucked his teeth, trying to remove her arms from around him.

Terrance smirked, tilting his head towards Brandy. "Who's this? You not gon' introduce me?"

David looked over at him, giving him the straightest face he could put together. "Bruh, I swear imma fuck you up,"

Brandy looked over at Terrance with a small smile. " I'm Brandy .. David's girlfriend,"

"No, no she's not. She's lying, get off me."

Terrance nodded. "Cool, I'm Terrance. His best friend."

"Really? It's nice meeting you," Brandy greeted.

David felt himself growing agitated by the second and decided to look for the only person who could drive her away. "Yooo, Raegan! Raegan!"

At the sound of her name, Raegan turned her head and chuckled as she grabbed her smoothie from the table. "Thank you so much."

Raegan quickly walked over the scene, trying her best to remove Brandy. "B, let him go."

Brandy shook her head. "You should know by now that he's just playing, right babe?"
David shook his head. "No! Now get her off me,"

Raegan grabbed Brandy by the arm and began to pull her away. "Come on B, just come with me."

Terrance looked down at Raegan. "Nah, she good baby. David just buggin',"

A small frown formed on Raegan's' face, as she was taken aback. "Excuse me?"

Esau quickly jumped into the conversation, seeing how Raegan's face changed upon hearing that word roll off his tongue so easily. "Don't think he mackin' Raegan, he just calls every female that unintentionally."

Raegan nodded her head, releasing Brandy's arm from her tight grip. "I'm leaving, you know where to find me if you need me."

Terrance raised his eyebrow. "You just gon' leave your friend hanging?"

Raegan scoffed, not understanding why someone she didn't even know was grilling her. "She's a big girl, she can handle herself. And if anything happens David's here."

David sucked his teeth, throwing his hands up as Raegan walked away. "Oh my goodness, no I'm not! Look what you did!"

"Man, you'll be fine," Terrance responded, watching as Raegan walked away. "That's who I was talking about earlier, that's who I bumped into."