Chapter 23 - Where Have You Been

Start from the beginning

"I do not need you to spice anything up," I say and Damian laughs.

"It's spicy enough as it is thank you," he says and Matteo gags.

"I do not want to know what they are doing in the bedroom," he says with a grumpy face.

"Fine you can tell us about your sex life," I say and he blushes a deep red.

"No! That is my business," he says as he covers his face with his hands.

"Do not be embarrassed, I'm sorry you don't have to say anything," I say and he decides to go to bed.

"Goodnight, please don't do that again," he says before he goes up. I'm the only person who knows Matteo is a virgin because he told me he's waiting for the right girl he wants to marry before he does anything. I don't usually tease him about this because it's personal but it's fun sometimes.

We all decide it's late and we have to go looking for Enzo tomorrow so we go up to our rooms, me with the choker in my pocket.

"Can we try it?" I ask as soon as we get the door closed.

"If you want to, but I don't think it'll work," Damian says sceptically. We both strip off our clothes and I hold the choker up. Damian puts it around my neck on a tight setting and positions it where it could snap.

"Lay on your back and hang your head over the side," Damian says and I do as he says. My dick has started to get hard and leaks against my stomach as Damian stands in front of my head. I stick my tongue out and open my mouth for him which makes his dick twitch. He holds the base of his dick and jerks off in front of me until he's got a full erection. I stroke myself as I wait for him to fuck my throat.

"Please mi amore," I beg and he smirks down at me, putting the head of his cock in my mouth. I start sucking on it and he moans, slowly pushing further into my mouth. I relax my throat and breathe through my nose to let his dick in.

"So warm," Damian moans and I smile on the inside. I feel the choker tighten against my neck when he pushes further inside and almost all the way into my throat. I keep stroking myself and moan around his dick as he starts fucking my throat quickly. My neck hurts where the choker is strained but I want to see if it'll snap. Damian thrusts into my mouth and then pulls out to let me breathe, a string of saliva forming which is gross but so hot at the same time.

"Keep going mi amore," I say as I pant to catch my breath. He pushes his dick back into my mouth and holds my neck as he fucks my face roughly, just like he would in my ass. Thank god I don't have a gag reflex or I wouldn't be able to do this.

My hips writhe on the bed as I jerk off with a tight grip, my toes curling as Damian uses my mouth. He pushes his hips forward and goes balls deep into my mouth, making my throat bulge and the choker's clasp to break open. He pulls all the way out and I start laughing hysterically.

"It worked!" I say as I giggle and get Damian to join in.

"You're so immature for a mafia boss," he says as I smile up at him.

"I do not care. That was fun. How do you want to finish?" I ask him.

"I'll finish on your face, I'm close now so jerk off," he says and I continue masturbating as he does the same above my face. I let out breathy moans as I get closer and closer to cumming onto my stomach. Damian grunts and I open my mouth as he releases his cum onto my face. I don't get to move before some goes into my eye and a stinging pain hits me.