"Nevermind," I said as I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck and shoulder. Harry kissed the top of my head as my eyes began to drift closed. 

      "We have to be on the bus tomorrow by noon." My eyes opened back up and I stared up at him.

      "Bus?" 

      "Yeah, we are taking a bus to Toronto, the peak of comfort." I wasn't sure why when Toronto was only about 5 hours from our current location but I wasn't going to question his expertise, I knew nada. 

     "Okay," I said putting my head back down and closing my eyes once again.

     "I'm wanting to go for a walk in the morning before we leave if you would like to join me?" I opened my eyes again. 

     "Of course, I would," I said kissing his cheek, before closing my eyes again. 

     "I'll have George bring your bag to the bus, while we are gone."

     "Okay," I said not bothering to open my eyes this time. 

     "I think you'll like the tour bus," he continued to talk as my brain continued to drift.

     "Yeah?" I wasn't sure if I was asking a question or making a statement with how far gone I was. He was like sleeping on a cloud. 

     "Yeah. I think you should sleep it is almost three-thirty in the morning." I instinctively threw my hand up in the air covering his face with it. 

     "You do talk some shit, now shh." The next thing I knew I felt something warm and wet on my palm.  

     "HARRY!" I yelled, shooting upward, wide awake. I wiped my palm down the front of his shirt, while he laughed at himself. 

      "You can't handle a little saliva?" 

     "I can handle it, you just took me off guard, you nasty." I finished wiping my hand on his shirt as he pulled me back into his chest relaxing back into the bed. 

     "Shhhh," he said reaching over, flipping the light switch next to the bed off. 

     My head was on his chest, his arms around me, and all I could hear was our deep breaths entwining and the lul of the tv that was still on.   

***

     I woke up in a sweat. This time not from nightmares. Harry's whole body was on top of mine.

     "Harry,  you have to get off of me, you are so hot," I grunted trying to shove hit body off of me. 

      "Thanks," he said with a chuckle, still not removing his body.

      "Seriously, get off me you fucking seagull!" I yelled using any existing muscles I had to push him off. As much as I loved being in his arms, the heat was causing my claustrophobia to flair up. 

      "Did you just call me a seagull?" He asked as I could feel my stomach start to turn and my head spin. 

     "Yes I did, please get off, I'm not feeling great." Harry quickly moved off of me as I hurled myself upwards and off of the bed, running towards the bathroom. I threw myself down on the floor barely making it to the toilet, before the previous night's pizza, came back up.

     "DJ, are you okay?" Harry asked from the doorway. I threw my hand up at him pointing out of the room. 

     "Yes, I'm sorry. Please just go," I said keeping my head in the bowl, in case my stomach wasn't done.