#31 Over Protective BSM for @apriltomlinson_103

Louis: Louis had been home from tour for a few months now and you loved having him home. That all started to change on the Friday night you had a date. You were 16! You were old enough to go on a date. The date was with your boy friend Max of 6 months. Louis had never meet max so you hoped it would all go well. Max showed up around 6 and you were going out to dinner. You were getting ready and couldn't find a hair curler so you went down stairs to look. You were wearing a Zach Posen, short, red dress with a sweet heart neck line. The thing you had forgotten was that Louis had the boys over tonight. You walked down stairs and the boys were all watching a football game. You quietly tried to sneak behind them to the bath room. "Whoa! Y /n! ...wow!!" Niall commented making you turn red and made Louis turn around. "Where do you think your going dressed like that missy?" "Out." You stated trying to end the conversation and walking to the bathroom. "Out where?" he asked standing in the door way. "On a date...with my boy friend." You mumbled. "BOY FRIEND?!?" This made all the other lads walk towards the bath room wondering what was going on. "Y/n has a boy friend?" Harry asked surprised. "Damn...." Niall mumbled. "Would you like to say that again horan?" Louis asked wide eyed at Niall. Niall shrugged. They hadn't even noticed that you had left and were running up the stairs. "Not so fast!" Louis called with the boys following up the stairs. They watched you get ready. "Whoa woah woah that's way too much makeup! Your hiding all your beauty!" "Very funny!" You sasses not even looking away from the mirror. "How long have you been with this guy?" Zayn asked questioningly with them all finding a seat in your room while you continued to get ready. "6 months." "What's his name?" "Max." "How old is he?" They continued to interrogate you for a while until you heard the door bell ring. "Stay, here!" You begged running down stairs to the door. "I would actually like to meet this guy !" "Fine!" You opened the door. "Hi max! That's my brother. lets go!" "Hello Maxwell!" Louis charmed grabbing the poor boys hand. "uh hi?" "Not confident..i don't like that!" Niall whispered in Louis ear not quite quiet enough making the young boy turn red. You quickly pulled your date away from your brother and too the car. "Hey! No sex with my sister!" Louis screamed out the door. All the boys just laughed.

(Louis POV)
About 2 hours after y/n left for her date I got a call. "Yellow?" I answered laughing at how incredibly witty I am. "Hey Louis?" It was Liam. "Hey man what's up?" "We'll I found a little treat walking down the road a little while ago." "Treat?" "Your sister." He whispered. "What? What is she doing walking alone this time if night!?" I asked worried. "Her boy friend broke up with her." He whispered. "I'm on my way!" I drove down to where y/n was to see Liam leaning up against his car. "Where is she?" I asked frightened practically jumping out of my car. "She went that way." Liam pointed to behind a few close buildings getting back into his car. "I couldn't stop her." I ran down behind the buildings and saw y/n walking down the ally. "Y/n! Y/n! Stop!" I yelled running down the road. "What!" She screamed at me. "Please come home with me!" I yelled still petty far away from her. "No! Louis you don't get it!" "I? Don't get it? Y/n plaeaasse come back to me!" I called pleading she would come back to her big brother where she would be safe. "Why didn't you just call me?" "I didn't want you to be disappointed in me!" "Disappointed? Y/n I love you so much! Please let's go home! I can make it better!"