#13 A 5SOS member is Dating your daughter (Niall)

Niall: (Calum)
You were making dinner for all the guys including the 5sos boys. Mashed potatoes, green beans, and corn bread. It was about 3:30 when Alana arrived home from school...but she wasn't alone. "Hi, Mrs. Horan." You heard a familiar voice call from behind you. You turned around to see Alana and Calum holding hands. "Hi Calum, I thought all you boys were coming at 5:00?" "Yea, but Alana and I were gonna hang out for a while before." Your daughter gave you 'the eyes'. You know, the don't mess this up mom eyes! "Alright, have fun! 'But not too much fun' you mumbled under your breath.
Niall, Liam, Harry, Louis, Zayn, Ashton, Luke, and Michael pulled into yours and Nialls flat around 4:45. "Hey guys..did anyone see Calum tonight? He wasn't at rehearsal." Luke asked worried about his mate. You turned around quickly unknowing if you should say anything. "Y/n!" Liam asked. "Do you know where Calum is?" He asked smirking a bit. "N-no, I'm afraid n-not." you quickly turned around and continued cooking on the stove. "I think you do!" Niall said from behind. You pulled Niall aside. "He's upstairs with Alana!" You whisper yelled to him. "WHAT!!" Niall yelled rather loudly. "Wha-wha..? Ca-Calum up their with..with MY princess?!?" He got a scared look on his face before he quickly ran upstairs. The other boys sitting at the table all had shocked/confused looks on their faces. "Calum and Alana were hanging out before dinner no biggy!" You tried to explain nonchalantly. "What?" The 5sos boys groaned. Their were slight mumbles you could hear of, "Darn" and "He got her first...I called her!" From them. you raised your eyebrows. they stopped talking and took their seats once again.
Niall was taking quite a long time upstairs so you figured you should go check it out.
(Nialls POV)
I ran upstairs and threw open the door only to see Calum with Alana in his lap giving her light kisses. I stood their with a shocked look on my face. "DAD!" Alana yelled. I didn't know what to say..do? "U-um..Niall.." Calum stampedered walking towards the door. "Alana.." "Dad just stop! I love him and he loves me! You don't even know!" Just then Y/n walked in. "Mom! Tell dad that Calum and I should be together!" "Alana, I think you should just listen to your father for a moment." She shood the few boys who had followed her upstairs back down to the table. "Alana...I'm not mad." "W-what?" "I'm not mad you and Calum are together." I walked over and wrapped her in my arms and set my chin on her head. "Calum is a great guy..and I know he'll treat you right!" "Thanks daddy." "I love you princess."
We returned back down stairs for dinner. Y/n set the food in the table and all the guys were starring at Alana and Calum who were holding hands under the table. They were all giggling for some reason when I realized Calum had some...lipstick on his face. I saw y/n motioning behind the counter for his to wipe his mouth. Alana and Calum both turned bright red and darted for the bathroom while the boys burst into uncontrollable laughter.