#1 BSM Ticklish Spot

Louis: (14)

I *Jumps* Can't *Jumps* reach the *Jumps* Cereal *Jumps* "Woah, love. What are ya doing their?" "I'm baking a cake WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM DOING?!?" You started to climb up on the counter to get to the top shelf before Louis stopped you. "Oh no, I'm not letting you do that!" He walked over and put his hands on your sides to lift you up and you let out a squeal spilling the cereal all over you two. "Excuse me?" He did it again this time on purpose. "L-Lou STO-OP!" "I never knew you were ticklish love! Nice to know!" He said walking away with a devilish grin.

Liam: (5) His (POV)

I walked into y/ns room around 9 to wake her up. I was surprised when I saw she was on the floor surrounded by her markers. She had already been up but fallen back asleep on the floor. I then got an idea. I knelt down to her exposed stomach and picked up a marker. I then started to draw different random things seeing if she would wake up. She giggled in her sleep and I knew it must have been working so I continued. My marker accidentally drifted to close to her sides because she awoke with a jolt and small squeal. "Li li why are you drawing on me?" "Because I love hearing you laugh baby." I then realized I was the one who was gonna have to wash this all off at bath time! It was worth it.

Zayn: (1) his POV

I was currently in y/n new bedroom reprinting the walls blue while y/n sat and watched in amazement. I walked over and began painting her legs green. She giggled. "Ticklish are we? What about on your feet?" I grabbed ahold of one of her kicking legs and began painting up and down her soles. She kicked and kicked even more. I brushed in between her digits and that sent her over the edge. "Ok ok" I picked her up and pushed her green feet against the blue wall leaving foot prints then painting "13 months" under it. "Moms gonna love it huh?"

Harry: (4) his POV

I was in the middle of a concert in Detroit MI ending the song WMYB. "Are next song is called Steal My Girl!" The crowed roared! The intro music was playing and I felt something on my leg. "Y/N?" Y/n and Gemma were watching from the wings and she must of lost track of y/n. I saw Gemma realizing what was happening and we both laughed. I picked up y/n wearing her little pink headphones. "This is my baby sister y/n! Say hi y/n." She buried her head in the crook of my neck. "She's a little shy." The crowed exchanged some awes. "Come on y/n say hi!" I tickled her back slightly and she let out the most adorable giggle I've ever heard. "She's also a little ticklish!" You hopped down and ran back over to Gemma so the boys could continue their concert.

Niall: (9)

You and Niall were currently watching football pigging out on everything you could find! You didn't really know what was going on so when Niall cheered you cheered and when Niall groaned you groaned. You had eaten all your pizza rolls and still wanted more so you ever so quietly grabbed the last one off Niall's plate. "Hey! Whatcha do that for?" You took off running. "Your gonna get it princess!" He chased you around the kitchen for a while before he caught you and pinned you down. You were a rough one so Niall knew he didn't have to be as gentle. "Now, payback time!" you were confused until he pinned both your arms down with one hand and tickled you with the other. "NIALL PLEEEEEASE N-NO STOO-OOPP!!! PLEASE STOOOP! I-IM SORRYYYY!!!!" He finally stopped after a while. "That's payback for ya."