#29 What he loves about you

Harry: Your Ears
Harry loves how tiny your ears are! He loves to kiss and blow on them sending shivers down your spine. He loves to whisper sweet and comforting things into them. The occasional nibble sending you into light giggles.

Liam: Your Hair
Liam loves your hair! He loves the way it smells when your cuddling together. He loves to wrap his hands in your tangles. Or while watching TV he likes to try different things like braids or twists or cute buns. He's actually not that bad.

Louis: Your eyes
Louis absolutely adores you eyes. He could stare at them for hours. It was the first thing he noticed about you. If you asked he could probably name every little vein in them or what shade they would turn based on your emotions. Dark if you were turned on, light if you were comfy and even when they were closed he would still stare.

Niall: Laugh
Niall thinks your laugh is the cutest thing ever. Every chance he got he would sneak up behind you and pinch your side just to hear your beautiful laugh. He would insist on giving you a foot rub but it would only turn into a tickle fight. He would shoot you a funny face during an interview making you crack up! Even if you laughs consisted of some snorts or screams he loved it even more.
Zayn: Your Hands
Zayn loved the feeling if you being in control. Your hands were perfect. They were soft and what he calls "poisonous" always leaving him wanting more. He loved the feeling if your hands running through his thick quiff. He loves it when you rub his neck after a hard day. You hands would just move to all the right places at all the right times.