#17 Thanks Giving with his family;)

Niall:
"Hey babe are you almost ready to go?" Niall called from down stairs. You were getting ready to his mums house for Thanks Giving. "Yea just a minuet!" Even though you and Niall had been married for 5 years and had 2 kids you still were worried about making a good impression on his family. You had on a short red dress with some black pumps. Your hair in a bun topped off with some red lipstick. "Babe?" Niall walked into your guys bedroom with a worried look on his face. "Are you alright you've been getting ready for more than an hour." "Yea I just..wanna look good." "Honey, you look perfect, my mom already loves you! Let's get going." You grabbed a coat and walked out to the car. Once you arrived you started feeling very self conscious. Their were we'll over 50 people their and half of them you didn't know. "HEEY!!" Niall called walking into the kitchen. You blushed feeling embarrassed about Niall making a big scene. "Hello loves!" Niall's mother greeted you both. Everyone stopped what they were doing to stair at you. You thought you might have been over dressed but that was not the case. "Some of Niall's old friends who had come stood with their jaws dropped. "Oh.. everyone this is Niall's wife y/n! And their two kids, Rory who's 12 and Ella who's 3." Maura introduced. Your son was bearing a black blazer with some kacky pants and Niall had done his hair all nice.(I think that's what those pants are called:/) You daughter was wearing a light pink tutu and a shirt that says, I'm a Turkey, on it. "Mom..why does Ella get to wear fun clothes and I have to dress up nice?" Your son whispered to you. Everyone laughed. You and Niall walked around and he introduced you to everyone. One of Niall's old friends, Jason, had been watching you all evening and Niall had hinted in on what he was looking at. Once you sat down Niall decided to make a Joke of his friend Jason. Once their was a quiet moment Niall blurted, "Hey Jason! My wife's eyes are up here!" Jason blushed and everyone curated out into uncontrollable laughter. You turned dark red. "Niall, your embarrassing y/n!" your mother in law stated between laughs. After dinner a few guests went home and it was Greg's family and your in laws who were left. You had some nice conversations and all of a sudden Greg popped up a question that made you blush again. "So y/n, Niall, when am I going to get another Niece or nephew?"