#18 Christmas Mornings (All)

Liam: You woke up to the smell of pancakes. The smell was pulling you out of bed but you were so tired from last night with bus family. You fell back asleep but was soon awoken by Liam coming back to bed. "Good Morning Love! Merry Christmas." "Merry Christmas." "I brought you breakfast in bed..thought you might be hungry." "I love it." After you both ate you went down stairs and watched your kids open up presents as your family.

Niall: "Shh!" You oldest son, Ben who was 16 told your daughter Alana who was 4. "Sorry.." Your children were going to surprise you with their gifts they got you both in bed when you woke up. Your son walked around to your side and Alana on the other. "Ready?" Ben whispered. Alana nodded. "1...2...3!!" "Merry Christmas!!!" They both yelled jumping on your bed. "Agh you and Niall yelled. "Morning mommy!" Your son added hovering over you. "GOOD MORNING!" Alana yelled. "Morning Princess." Niall said his voice still raspy. "We got you guys a little something!"

Louis: "Everything that you've ever dreamed of, disappearing when you wake up, but theirs nothing to be afraid of, even when the night changes, it will never change me and you.." Louis sang into your ear waking you up. "Good Morning love!" "Good morning beautiful." You blushed. "Hey since we both decided to have a 'lazy' Christmas, I got you a little something." He pulled out a long rectangle box that said 'KAY' on the top. You opened in up and it was a charm bracelet. It had charms with the date that you met on it. "I love it!"

Harry: "Come on!" Ann yelled across the living room at Gemma. "What?" "They have to get up sometime! It's already 1:00!" "Mom..I'm a little afraid of what might be going on up their!" "Come on Gemma! We'll just set this plate of pancakes on the side table and be right out!" "Alright." She grabbed another plate of pancakes and they both headed up stairs. Ann quietly opened the door and walked around the side of the bed. "Mom?" Harry said his voice still gibbered with crase. "Sorry honey I didn't mean to wake you but it's already 1:00." "I don't wanna get out of bed though." "We've got presents!" Gemma called from the door way. Just then you and Harry quickly jumped out of bed and ran down stairs. You eventually got up and walked down to eat properly with Gemma.

Zayn: The night before, you and Zayn had been cuddled on the ground in front of the fireplace in your living room. Zayn slowly awakes around 9 and realized where he was. He loved the fact you were always right next to him. He placed little kisses all over your face trying to wake you up. When that did t work he took drastic measures. His hands crept under your shirt to your sides and quickly squeezed making you jump. "Agh!" You yelled. Zayn was laughing an you both broke out I to a big pillow fight. "Merry Christmas my love!"