Jack x Reader | Gaming Buddies

Începe de la început

"Bae. Do we go to school together?" I hear him ask, nervousness in his voice.

"Only one way to tell. Go to the lobby," I tell him. He immediately logs off, and I do the same.

Running to the stairwell, I feel my heart pounding from anticipation. As I open the door to the lobby, I see a couple other people, but only one of them looks like they're looking for someone. The person is someone I recognize from my class, but I don't know his name.

And as soon as I enter the room, we lock eyes, almost telepathically communicating that we know eachother. He walks up to me and I can see that he's almost as happy as me.

"Are you Sniping_ShooterBae?" He asks, which makes my eyes light up. His voice is identical to Santa's voice.

"And are you SantaFerocious?" I ask him. His eyes light up just by hearing the username. "So can I know your real name now?"

"Jack Kelly. May I know yours?" He asks.

"Y/n Y/l/n," I say, sticking out my hand for him to shake, which he does.

"My god, you look beautiful in person," Jack says, making me look away to hide my blush. But I can't help but chuckle.

"I thought that you were going to be a weird gross dude, thank god that you're actually pretty damn attractive," I say with a laugh. There's silence for a minute before we both break out into an awkward laugh.

"So, do you maybe wanna... Go to GameStop with me?" Jack asks. I feel my heart beat a bit too fast.

"Are you asking me on a date?" I ask him.

"Are you gonna say yes?" He asks. I think for a minute, even though I know the answer.

"Yeah, sure. Sounds fun," I say with a smile. He quickly pulls out a post it note pad out of his pocket, also pulling out a pen and scribbles something down. He then hands the post it note to me and smiles at me.

"I gotta go, text me," he says and boops my nose, which makes me giggle. I look at the note as he walks away.

I look at the note, seeing that it's his phone number.

"(xxx)-xxx-xxxx Jack ;)"

I laugh at the little winky face he added. I walk back to my room and pop his name into my phone and begin to text him.

You: Hey, Jackie boy

Jack (SantaFerocious): hey Y/n

You: So why'd you leave?

Jack: I get nervous around pretty girls

You: That still doesn't explain anything

You: I'm not pretty

Jack: I beg to differ

You: Then beg

Jack: Damn alright

Jack: Although I shouldn't be surprised as you were kind of like this online too

You: Very true

You: And you were always kinda a flirt online

Jack: Hey! It was for a good reason! You're friggin hot

You: Incorrect

Jack: 

You: Frick

You: Frick

Jack: Get rekt

You: So when are we going to GameStop?

Jack: How bout tomorrow at 3?

You: AM or PM?

Jack: What do you think Bae?

You: AM

Jack: If you insist

You: I'll still be awake then

Jack: Okay then

Jack: GameStop at 3 AM

You: Sounds perfect

Jack: Like you ;)

You: Damn, Jack, at this rate I might actually become your bae

Jack: That sounds pretty nice if I do say so myself

You: Ngl it does sound nice

Jack: Aight gotta go see you later

You: Cya