When he reaches his room, I follow him in taking note of the fact he's pulling his t-shirt off and tosses it onto a chair I hadn't noticed the last time I was in here. My breath catches. Wow. He really is covered in tattoos. There's so many different designs, it's breathtaking. I want so badly to touch them all. To explore the artwork. To lick...no! No. Licking. What the hell, Luna?! What is wrong with me?

When he moves to unbuckle his belt, he turns and stops. He's doing that staring thing at me again. His movements on his pants are slower, while he studies me. His head tilts to the side, but my eyes are on the rest of his body while he pulls his pants down. He's wearing fitted black Calvin Klein boxers, and he's definitely a male. Yup. That's a very large...what do the guys call it? A very large piece of junk in that front part. I've never seen a real live piece of junk, but I've definitely seen pictures of junks in boxers on Instagram. His piece of junk in those boxers looks way bigger than what I've ever seen.

Tearing my eyes away from his manhood, they automatically travel the length of his legs to see they are equally as tatted. This person in front of me is probably the finest specimen of man I've ever seen. He must have accidentally fallen out of heaven, and now he's lost. God's probably looking all around for his...wait a minute. He's a Satan rating. This man is no angel. What is wrong with me? What am I thinking?

Hell is definitely in chaos. They've lost their leader. He must have been strolling around Hell one day, took a wrong turn and ended up on Earth. Yeah. That's probably it. Well, ha ha to Hell because I'm going to figure out a way to keep Satan here. With me. Not Cassie. Hopefully.

Stuck in my cheesy ruminations, I haven't noticed that Satan has moved a lot closer to me. I feel like I'm in Five Nights of Freddy. When the hell did Satan get here? Holy crap he's close! Sucking in my breath, I hold it as his face nears mine to the point of being nose to nose. What. Is. He. Doing?! I can feel his breath on my face and it's a heavy alcohol smell. I can't even flinch. I'm too captivated. His gray eyes are blown out, his lips slightly parted as he observes me or whatever he's doing.

Slowly, he lifts his hand til he pokes me in the cheek with his finger and blinks when he makes contact. He looks startled. Wait just a minute. Does he think he's hallucinating me? Doesn't he know I'm really here? Oh my lord.

"Warm. So weird," he breathes with a chuckle, turning away from me. His hands start to work around the waistband of his underwear.

"Stop!" I yell. I won't be able to handle it if he took those boxers off. I'm not prepared for that. I know, I'm a chicken. That's okay. I can live with it.

His head snaps up, and he thankfully stops what he's doing.

"I think I should stay here for tonight. Is there another bed in any of the other rooms I can use?"

He shakes his head no, clearly leery of my presence. Great. I can't sleep downstairs. How am I supposed to know if he stops breathing? I'm gonna have to sleep in the dang chair or on the floor. Crap.

Shy turns down his bed, but then goes to his dresser pulling out a t-shirt and hands it to me. I'm so confused. Does he know I'm here or does he think I'm a hallucination?

"Thank you, Shy."

He doesn't answer. O-kay. Well, I'm not getting undressed in front of him. I duck into the en suite bathroom and change as fast as possible. He's not going to notice I'm in just his t-shirt and my panties. He's too far gone. Hmm. I wish I had a toothbrush. I'll just explore his bathroom. I don't care if I'm one of those nosey people. How else am I gonna learn about this man?

Looking at his medicine cabinet, I see a toothbrush, toothpaste, razors, aspirin, and contact lens cases with solution. Hmm. Does he need to take out his lenses or are they the kind you sleep in? Hopefully, he can sleep in them because I don't really feel like digging in his eyes. Maybe I can ask him. When I go to close the cabinet, a medication bottle catches my eyes. I really shouldn't invade his privacy like this. I really need to close the door and let it alone. Biting my lip, I tap my fingernails against the counter and squeeze my eyes shut. Nope. Not gonna do it. I'm gonna mind my own beeswax. Yes, I am.