"Klaus, let him go." Hayley requests strictly.

"I thought you were a wolf, not a vampire." Sam struggles to get out of Klaus's grip.

"He's both, god damn it. Sammy, when you called and said you think you found the wolf we're hunting I didn't think you meant him." Dean interrupts while motioning to Klaus, after he comes out from one side of the woods.

"Ah, is this the selfless son of a bitch whom you call brother?" Klaus teases, looking at Dean.

"You described me as a selfless son of a bitch?" Sam asks, not offended but surprised. Dean ignores him and says, "Yes, so I suggest you let him go."

Klaus nods, releasing Sam with a slight shove as his face relaxes into his ordinary one. He steps back so that he's side by side with Hayley. When Dean notices her, his eyes roam down to the hand over her stomach. Before he can speak, Elijah steps onto their ground. Sam raises the gun at him, "Who are you?"

Dean rolls his eyes, "Sam, put the damn gun down. He came with me."

"Your brother's right, plus whatever is loaded in that pistol will not hurt me as it'll only aggravate me." Elijah tells Sam and Sam returns the gun to his waistband.

"This isn't the wolf we're hunting, Dean, but I guess they're friends of it." Sam glances at the pair and Hayley crosses her arms over her chest as Klaus says, "Oh, he's not my friend but he happens to be her family apparently. Wouldn't be so pretty if your brother shot the gun at him, Dean."

"You found your wolves?" Elijah asks Hayley as he shoves one of his hands into his pocket.

"I found one wolf but this...moose here scared him away." Hayley glares at Sam while he scoffs and Dean bursts out laughing. Sam glares at him and murmurs, "Nothing's funny."

"She has the same vision as Crowley." Dean tries to contain his laughter while Klaus eyes them amused as Elijah eyes them confused.

"Okay, I don't know who the hell Crowley is. Am I the only one confused as hell right now?" Hayley's eyes avert to Klaus. "There'll be time for explaining later, love." He tells her before looking at the brothers. "However, I have a proposition for you." He tells them.

"We don't make deals with monsters." Dean says with pursed lips.

"Oh, c'mon, you haven't even heard what it is yet." Klaus uses his hands to motion his point.

"Fine. Tell us what it is and then we'll say no." Dean smiles sarcastically while Sam shifts uncomfortably.

"I think we should discuss this matter like professionals, don't you think?" Klaus can't wipe the crooked smile off his face as he glances at each of the four confused beings.

-

Klaus, Hayley, and Elijah step out of Klaus' car while Sam and Dean get out of Dean's impala.

"Gentlemen, welcome to our plantation." Klaus grins, motioning towards their house.

"Isn't a planation used to grow crops and...stuff?" Dean asks warily while his eyes roam around like Sam's.

"You are correct, however, now it's the family home." Elijah says while walking to the front door.

"Not for long, though," Klaus smirks wickedly at the Winchesters, "Just a hint about my offer."

"Well, it's better than what we're used to." Dean clasps his hands together and Elijah raises an eyebrow at him while Sam rolls his eyes.

"What are you used to, may I ask?" Elijah asks.

"Cheap motels." Dean shrugs as if it's nothing but Klaus smirks at the statement.