April 10th,1912

Mulai dari awal

"Aww! You know me so well!" Patton said as he went to open the door "wait" Logan said,making Patton stop and go to face him"is something wrong?" He asked. Logan shook his head and kissed Pattons cheek "alright let's go" Patton flushed a little and giggled , nodding and opened the door, pushing it open and holding the door open for Logan to step through.

Logan bowed his head to Patton as he walked through and turned around, Patton locked the door as he stared at their house, sighing sadly "Hey Lo..If things don't go well in New york, are we going to come back here? To this house" he asked.Logan nodded "it is not like we are selling it, we'll come back to it,i promise" he said calmly, Patton nodded and smiled "well what are we waiting for? Lets get onboard!" He said,grinning widely as he grabbed Logans arm and began jogging towards the dock "Patton!" Logan called almost tripping with the luggage.

Patton stopped jogging and walked with Logan, ready to begin his new life in New York with the man he loved! Logan smiled as he walked, noticing the croud, well, of course there was a croud! People were about to board the largest ship ever made!

The 'friends' reached the dock and stared in shock at the large ship ahead of them, that was their ticket to a new life. Patton gasp and smiled widely "isn't it beautiful Logan?" He asked.

Logan nodded in agreement "indeed it is..let's move to the front so we can board quickly" he said, handing Patton his luggage and then took his free hand , dragging him through the croud.They reached somewhat near the front and Logan chuckled as Patton stared in awe.

Logan turned around and looked at the large croud,this would be probably the last time for a while, so he took his time to enjoy it.Logan took out a Vest Pocket Kodak camera and pointed it at Patton,smiling as he snapped a quick photo and put the faded lense and camera in his pocket.

He then spotted two men in black jackets, one with a derby hat and the other just had extremely messy hair."ALL ABOARD THE TITANIC!!"  A voice boombed from a row leading into the ship as multiple opened inside the ship. Patton held Logans hand tighter as they began walking towards the men obviously yelling "FIRST CLASS".

The two men entered the ship shortly after being checked in and showing their tickets. A crew member took their luggage as Patton gasp as he looked around "it's even better than i thought" he squealed silently as they walked through the halls.

Logan had already acquired his key, and a map with the the times of opening and closing for the different areas around the ship.Patton gasp as he saw the list "there'a a swimming pool? That's like a giant pool with a plank of metal and a swimming pool inside the plank with more plank and--" "Patton, calm down, you're ranting about planks" Logan said, Patton nodded as they entered the grand hall.Logan and Patton looked around in excitement, a chandelier and the walls looked like they were made out of gold! Patton nodded "Yeah, nothing like i expected, but i'm not disappointed" he said, smiling as he looked at Logan , who was looking around "i wonder if they have a Library.." Logan muttered.

Patton laughed as he took Logan across the room and into another hall, and after a few stairs, turns and help from crew, they found their room and slowly unlocked the door.

(There are two beds instead of one)

Patton entered the room and then spun around then faced Logan, he jumped up and down as Logan shut the door. Patton jumped into Logan's arms and giggled "we're finally here Lo!  We're going to new york!" He exclaimed as Logan nodded "indeed we are" he said.

The crew had taken their luggage and would bring it to their rooms soon so they had some time to themselves. Logan picked Patton up and twirled him around the room before landing on one of the beds.

"Oh my...hahah.."Logan chuckled, wrapping his arms around Pattons waist, kissing his nose quickly. Patton stuck his tongue out at Logan "Aww~ Logie! You're so sweet! I don't get why people think you're cold of heart" he huffed,rolling next to Logan as they sat up.

"I'm just naturally cold of heart to idiots! Cold as ice!' Logan exclaimed loudly,making Patton laugh as the two just layed there until a knock came to the door.

Logan stood up and went to check as Patton followed, he opened the door and there stood a man, a crews hat on his head as he smiled at Logan ,pressumably holding the secret couples luggage "Good morning Sir! Are you Mr.Berry and is Mr.Moore here?" He asked, to which Logan nodded and took their luggage,thanking the man before shutting the door, who said they'd be leaving soon so if they want to wave goodbye before leaving they should head up now.

Patton got up and took his luggage, beginning to un-pack quickly, smiling as he hummed a tune. Logan chuckled "do you want to go upstairs and wave goodbye? We're setting sail soon" he asked, his boyfriend nodded instantly "yes please good sir! Lead the way please peasant!" Patton said jokingly then stopped "i'm sorry please don't take it seriously--"

"Patton, it's fine! I am able to take a joke" Logan smiled and opened the door "M'lady" he said, holding it open for Patton,who giggled and walked into the hallway "Why thank you!" He said, the two giggling as they walked up to the top deck.

Patton gasp as he looked around, the top deck was HUGE!! He giggled at the wind as he went to the edge, waiting for Logan to follow,which he did.

Patton ran a hand through his hair as he leaned on the rails "i'm going to miss this place..are you going to aswell?" The bubbly man asked Logan as he played with his grey cardigan. Logan nodded "Of course i am, but we're going to the city, it's a new life!and we're getting there by sailing on the largest ship ever made!" He said.

Patton nodded "i suppose so!" He said, then he noticed the small bridges being slowly removed from between the boat and land "we're leaving Lo" Patton said,smiling.

Logan smirked "let's get this thing going then" he said as people started coming tot he edge and waving goodbye to their loved ones, Thought Logan payed more attention to Patton, who was smiling at the people who were below them , the sun shining enough to make the bright blue eyes shimmer.

"Eyes blue..."