Chapter 11

I pulled the trigger with the same handgun Rufo passed me a decade ago. Again. As that man begs for his life on his knees knowing he'd come to this after he starved five states and overused his power as a politician, he knew I was coming.

On his bed before the same day he had brought me to tears out of laughter as he expresses his "I love you". The same bed would see him cry from his future scars that I'm about to carve. He was merely a job, another job that Rufo gave me.

It's already 4 in the afternoon and I have to get this job done before dinner or Rufo would kill me.

"Please, Lucy, No." As he begged for his life again while his shoulder bleeds. We were locked in his room for he sneaked me inside for his wife not to notice his filthy husband seeking for adventure. It annoys me that my red lipstick had been messy but my hair's long and messily attractive than ever.

What a wonderful screen name, Lucy, slutty.

"Oh, mister. I guess I love you too." I shot him in his head revealing his red fluid as it exploded throughout his bed as his eyes roll out of its own soul, he dropped-- dead.

I rushed to escape through his window displaying the whole view from below and above, the next window's worth 2 feet away from me, trying to reach it would make a commotion that would display my whole identity, I decided to switch places—I went back and through his balcony still as fascinated as the blood slowly covers the whole carpet turning his snowy-white room into a more adventurous one, just as he likes it.

I went through the balcony beside his hotel room, I stood up at the edge not minding the breeze that's against me from jumping, but I did. As soon as I had landed I haven't noticed an empty slate which made its noise only to notice that there was a guy in the apartment, he started walk towards me with his slow pace and his confused stares.

I was about to ignore him but I couldn't still escape at the next balcony for it was still occupied, so I stood there waiting for him to be indulged into me.

As he stepped closer to me I was distracted at my target's balcony a bunch of men in suit gathered there.

Looks like they're looking for me

I waited for a little while but as I turn back to my side I can see him as he took my arm and wrapped it around my back being in an obviously sexual position. I took advantage of it and acted upon it for the men in suits not to be distracted by me.

"Where did you came from!? Who are you?!" I pushed him backwards to get away from the men's eyes and he interrogated me but I'm afraid I have to be back before dinner.

I took his hand that was holding mine and pushed him backwards tripping him onto the edge of his room. I turned into a full circle to twist his arm, he started shouting out of pain not being able to take a clear glance onto my face. When he started to bend his own up to his knees I kicked him onto his' leaving him groaning twice as much.

I then took my handgun onto this tiny bag of mine and dropped it onto his nape, he bounced onto the floor as he lost his consciousness. I need to be home now.

I hurriedly took this chance to shot him dead—leaving his own blood to bathe himself.

You'd thank me later.

I just took away his pain and confusion from this world. He'll now be in a better place, in a better color of his clothes--red.

I took his sweater by the door and with his height his sweater could already be a dress to me. I wore it as I cover my whole body to avoid from being seen. Putting my handgun back to the bag wasn't a problem at all, I afterwards held onto the door and opened it slowly—I did saw his men panicking and searching for a proper culprit throughout the hotel but I had to be home by now.