Chapter 3

"Sky, baby Sky, where are you? We were just playing" It's him. He's close. As the marble floor reflects his broken slippers from 3o'clock, I can feel the breeze takes its place onto my palms and my body takes its own accord. With the sounds of sirens and cars running. I was sitting inside this tiny closet, hoping he would not know that I could fit in here.

Please, not again. No daddy, I don't want any more daddy.

"Sky... "He started to hum. I couldn't shiver even more faster. The Carbon Dioxide starts to choke me. How long have I been here? How many ounces of oxygen have I took?

"Twinkle.. twinkle.. little.." He stood.. Here. In front of.. "Sky!!!" His eye enlarged than the usual and the white started to spill out as if it was trying to burst out of its sockets along his ferocious smile slowly forming into his lips up to his cheekbone which isn't supposedly that wide. His vein everywhere in his arms started to pump out of excitement.

I tried to push myself even deeper the closet but there was nowhere to go.

I have nowhere to go.

"Bad girl Sky, you know what kind of punishment goes for the bad girls, Sky." As he reaches out slowly, to scare me even more, he held me at my neck like I was one of his guinea pig. There's nothing I could do but stare at him. Again.

"N-no *gagh* d-daddy, *cough* p-please no-o" I continued to choke out of his palm that is just as the size of my whole neck. I was dragged out of the closet with his bare hands on my neck gripping and stripped me naked like his very own doll while I could barely breath. I couldn't touch the floor, I continue to hang out of his hands- struggling to breath every second. Struggle just as how he wanted it.

"It's here Sky, I'll let you see the stars" He pushed me against the kitchen walls then dragged my little body into the kitchen table as he loosened his grip on my neck.

*cough* *gasp* *cough* *gasp* "Dad-d-y, p-please, I-I won't b-be ba-ad anym-o-ore" I tried so hard, so hard. I tried to lift my arms to push him away but I turned purple sooner than I think I would, I couldn't feel my whole body. I couldn't feel how helpless I was.

"Do you Love daddy sky?" He started. Again.

"DO YOU LOVE DADDY SKY?" He shouted for the second time, he did not like it when I don't respond. "I do daddy, I love---" As he caressed each thigh, then gripped it as hard as the pain he lent into me. My eyes widened and my neck had started feeling all of the blood that's stopped a while ago lead it to lean—deeper, farther, until it almost reaches my back. I could not feel anything less than pain.

"--you." It was here. The pain, the love, that thing he taught me. What was it? How could a 9-year-old know about it? My hips started to break its own by having to meet his mar pale skin while rocking me, along his pumping veins as his eyes continued to widened, and his smiles' a bit wider than before.

*hah* *hah* *hah*

It was his breath everywhere—his sweat and the pain every time I go back and away and back and away and back.. to him.

It was his breath who pushed me a little bit farther the kitchen, even more farther.

It wasn't the stars, but a bit of hell and a bit of me that died.

The teary-eyed of mine started to boil down my throat forming my neck back to reality. As he gripped into my nape to pull me back to him

"You'll see the stars now, Sky I feel so much closer to you" I- I couldn't feel anything anymore. There's no more pain. No more emotions to be found. My elbow slipped through the glass surface of the kitchen leaving me a scar for I went through the kitchen knife.

"I'm seeing stars daddy." I'm seeing stars in hell daddy. Stars indeed.

"Why did you do this daddy?" back and away and back and away.

"Why again daddy? How many more daddy do I need again?" I caressed the blood flowing through my arm, seeing stars in hell. I felt my blood as it drains through my body.

It was his eyes, as it calls me through fulfill its desires. I could no longer see it daddy. I could no longer see you.

A tear fell onto my bruises wherever in this body. I laid back a little more setting my face up the ceiling trying to feel anything at all. Then it was the scar again. I felt it. I felt something. I felt myself.

"I love you Sk— " My arm hastily moved itself towards daddy. Daddy's neck. With his 50-year-old lipids around his neck made him penetrable. It did, back and away.

"I learnt it from you Daddy." Not minding the weight of the knife digging it into his neck as the blood started to find its way out. Back. Away. Back. Away. As the crisps of his human flesh within his throat up to his nape with the sound similar to what he did to me.

I bet it hurts too Daddy. My throat hurts too. I know you wanted it to end too.

Back. Away. Back. Away.

Back.

Away.

I only wanted to make you feel this way too. This is love, Daddy, am I right? I just wanted you to feel my love too.

"I love you Daddy." He then had his eyes a little closer to me. I did them a favor. I lent the strength of what's left of me and plucked his eyes apart from him as it struggles there as well as I did when I was still with daddy. His eyes weren't as easy for it was dragged out with the vein that needed my legs strength to be pushed out along the clot of the blood that's behind his eye.

I guess this has to be the stress ball that I needed.