Even in my wet dreams of Izuku it has always strictly been me imadgining he moans and picturing him in one of those silk things pornstars are in, what are they called? lengeirei?, just standing there or fingering himself. His horny sixth grader sex dreams have never really BEEN SEX. DREAMS.

"K-kachan?" Izu whispers nervously

His talking, be it not at all loud, snapped me out of my thoughts, I look slightly downwards to be face to face my with a red faced Izuku, his lips are quivering and his eyes are slightly watered with his entire frame shaking like leaves in a storm. Oh shit what have you done now katsuki. Izu look like he's on the verdge of tears. It's completly silent when I sigh.

Wrong move. The second after I sigh Izuku starts too break down, raining a constant shower of apologies even through sobs.

"I'm so so so sorry Kachan 'sob' I should have respected you space 'gasp' oh god you probably don't even like being near me 'sob' why on earth would you let me hold your hand 'sob,gasp' I'm sorry I should have thought about it more befor I said anything'sob' you probably hate me and never want to have anything 'gasp' to do with me I oh m-'gasp' je-'gasp,sob' oh my 'gasp'"

Shit whats happening now!?! the nerds stoped talking and it sounds like he's choking, he's gasping for air, shaking while curled up in a ball. FUCK! what do I do?!? If this is about the whole hand holding thing I guess I'd just have to hold his hand which is pretty simple. 

Cummon Katsuki you fucking idiot just hold his hand! Izu looks like he's fucking dying and your not doing shit! Just becaus you haven't touched somone your gonna let the love of your life die! wait what? NOT THE TIME! just hold his fucking hand! ANYTHING!!!! Just t- oh. He passes out.

I sit there for a solid ten minutes contemplating what just happened. Why was touching somone so hard? what the fuck just happened to Izu? IS HE ALIVE?!? I quickly shift over and put my fingers to his throat. Thank god he has a pulse, and  smooth skin~ STOP NOT THE TIME!

The realisation hits me when the warmth of Izuku's neck finally sinks into my fingers, his skin is softer than I could have imagined. My fingers drag down and across his dainty collar bone. My fingers find their way moving down, easily slipping past his loose worn out t-shirt making they're way to Izukus nipples. He shifts slightly as my fingers run over them, hm?, I move my hand back over and give them a slight pinch with my knuckles.

"Auh~" Izuku let's out a breathy moan

Moans? IZU MOANED!!!!!!?!?!?! My hands spring off his body like its on fire, fuck Katsuki why where you touching him?, thats harrasment even if he is you best friend! I pick him up and tuck him into bed, I look over at the cot that I usually sleep in, I think of how cold I would be without Izukus body heat close to me. I've slept in the same bed as Izuku when we where kids it can't be that bad now right???

Izuku POV

I wake up enveloped in warmth, I nuzzle closer to the body next to me. wait, what? Body?!? I look up to see Kachans peacful sleeping face, his arm wraped around my waist and the other under my arm, are legs are tangled together. I remeber the events of last night and nuzzle further into Kachans chest, closing my eyes. With the warmth and morning sickness still in my head I can't help but purr, usually I can control it but right now I'm vibrating like a plane engine and eliciting pitched buggy purrs.

I feel Kachans hand rub circles into my back, and wake up like normal, Kachan acting a lot softer than he usually does, but all together we never really talk about that day, the only change after that was that when we're alone Kachans tries his best to stay in constant body contact with me, I honestly don't mind because being close to keep me warm and the smell of caremel calms me down.

- Back to present -

Izuku POV

We arrive at my place and quickly head to my room, Kachan catches me up on the things we learned in class and with his explenations we finish are homework prettty quickly, I honestly think Kachan should be a teacher if the hero thing doesn't work out, or even be a teacher at U.A.

After are works done and we some up a bit of studying just incase of a suprize pop quiz me and Kachan pack up are notebook, change into something more comfortable and put on the last lord of the rings film (What! we enjoy watching pre-quirk era films! It's a small guilty plesure for the both of us to enjoy together.)

Me and Kachan snuggle up together as the movie starts.

(You better prepare yourself for some horny Bakugou in the next chapter ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡° ) 

(1480 Words)