3.

*** Elizabeth and Phillips focus ***

Elizabeth gave way to a couple entering the church and continued to wait on the announcement of her arrival. She had shooed Phillip away becoz of his horrible tooting.

As she was waiting, the priest, who was also Zac efron walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder from behind.

"Excuse me ma'am? Would you mind moving out of the door way? People are moving in and out of the building" she looked at him with a face of disbelief.

"Excuse me young man, do you know who I am?!!" She asked.
Zac nodded and put his hands on his hips. "Yes Elizabeth, I know who you are, I just don't care" he stated as he rolled his eyes.

"How rude!" She said irritatedly. "I won't move here until I get an announcement of my arrival" she said, crossing her arms and flicking up her chin.

"Really?" Zac asked.

"Really" she affirmed.

Zac released a long, exasperated sigh and rolled his eyes so far around that his pupils saw the bold spot he covered up with gel this morning.

"Fiiiine" he defeated. He turned to the entrance of the church and cupped his hands around his mouth. " YO EVERYBODY. EEEEEEVERYONE! THE QUEEN IS HERE!!! LETS ALL STOOP WHAT WERE DOING TO NOTICE HER PRESENCE!!!"

he turned back to the queen, who had a blank look on her face at the moment. "Ya happy now?" He asked. "Seems I ain't gonna get any better than this" she said distastefully.

***Donald, sofia, oprah, kourtney and Hillary's focus***

Donald and Hillary quietly walked down the long isle of the church and stopped in the middle row, where they were met with Oprah, kourtney and Sofia.

"Hello Sofia, hello Kourtney, hello Oprah" Hillary greeted. Oprah smiled smugly. "At least someone knows my name and doesn't mistake me for fizbow the clown" Hillary frowned at this.

"They called you fizbow? Unbelievable!" She exclaimed.

"Thankyou!" Oprah agreed. Hillary looked at the other two next to her. "Fizbow guys? Fizbow? Can't you see that she looks more like pennywise?!?"

Sofia and kourtney frowned and looked at the lady's face, studying it again. "Aah I see it now" Sofia agreed, followed by kourtney, who also saw it.

Oprah just kept shut and continued to read the funeral pamphlet.

"Hey have any of you seen Bob?" Donald piped out from behind his wife.

"Why? Wanna get high before the service?!?" Sofia asked loudly. "Shhhhh!" Donald shushed. "Jesus might hear you"

" ai yai yai, hombres de este país, más tontos de lo que parecen, Dios ayude a sus almas por favor (ai yai yai, men of this country, dumber than they look god help their souls please )
"what did she say?" Donald asked. "She said that you're very smart and that the boys are in the back parking lot waiting for you To come" kourtney said, snorting a bit.

Donald giddily rubbed his hands together and turned to his wife. "Hillary, prescription?" Hillary scratched in her bag and gave Donald the brown bag and after that, he ran back down the isle to meet up with his friend.

"estúpido, estúpido, estúpido hombre! " stupid, stupid, stupid man!" Sofia shouted behind him.

***Ellen and Taylor's focus***

" so where did they put all the funeral reeves again!" Ellen asked as she and taylor sped walked through the empty halls of the church. "Apparently they put it in one of the practise rooms" she informed.

"I don't know why they can't fit all of that flowers into the church but they managed to fit dollys hair into the church!" Ellen rolled her eyes as she set pace for the practise rooms.

Taylor stopped walking.

"Ellen?"

"yeah?"

"Can I take off my shoes?"

"Why, are they hurting you?"

"A little, yes"

"Then please, keep them on?"

"Okay"

***elizabeths focus***

Elizabeth was so pissed by zacs actions that she angrily walked down the stairs and walked at 0, 03kmph to the back of the church to load off some steam. When she had gotten there, she saw barak and Bob, smoking on a cigarette.

"You young boys shouldn't be smoking at such a young age" she warned, confiscating the joint and smoking it herself. Barak looked at Bob and Bob looked at barak.

"Are you gonna tell her?" Barak asked quietly. "Nah maan, is your prescription you got to tell her!"

"Tell me what?" The Queen asked. Barak nervously laughed and rubbed his hands together. "Um, Elizabeth, what you're uh... What you're smoking is not actu-"

"Oh barak! The Queen cut in. " I used to smoke ciggies like these ever since I was sixteen!"

"You, you have?" He asked. "Yeah, all the time, its not weed tho because you know, me and weed... Not a good match"

Barak slowly retracted himself from the queens conversation and looked back at marly. "What do we do?" He asked worriedly.

"Relax maan, she no smoking weed, she smoking meth! She said nothing about meth, she'll be fiiine. Look at us!"

"My mouth feels Like a desert"

"See? Were fiiiine!"

***"***"***"***"***"***