"Nothing. I don't know him, honestly. He's your friend, can you tell me about him?" I asked looking at him.

"Why?"

"Well, he asked me if we could grab some coffee or dinner together when I'm free. What a sweet guy, isn't he?" I said smiling, as I draw my attention back at the window.

"Yeah, because he likes you."

"What? No, he doesn't."

"I don't know what to tell you, Giselle. He seems nice but—just, be careful, alright?"

For what?

"Okay. I will," I replied.

At the house, I went to my room and changed into some shorts, and a hoodie, also putting my hair into a messy bun.

I saw mom at the laundry room.

"Hey mommaaaa." I said running towards to hug her. Well, not actually running, but you know, it has been a crazy day, I missed her.

"Hey, sweetheart! How's your first day?"

"It was fine. How are you?"

"Good. I'm almost done in here. But there are still a few on the list there at the counter." she said pointing at the whiteboard on the counter.

"You have a list?"

"Yeah, Mrs. DiCaprio gave it to me."

"I'll do it, mom. After this, you can now rest."

"Are you sure honey?"

"Yes. It's been a long day for you. Let me, okay?" I said as she nodded. I'm so lucky to have her.

"Am I supposed to wear this?" I added as I saw a white apron hanging by the door similar as to what my mom is wearing.

"Yes, Giselle."

Wow, how cliché.

"Argh, alright fine." I groaned as I got the apron, wearing it and tying it at the back. I then started walking, reading the list.

Alright. Clean the windows, fold Leo's clothes, change the batteries of the smoke detector, vacuum, cook dinner

"W-woah!!"

I screamed as I bumped into someone, causing me to lose my balance, I was expecting to fall on the hard floor but I felt both hands on my back. It was Leo's.
The whiteboard fell at my foot causing me to trip again, as well as Leo as I was holding his arm for help. I'm now on the floor lying down, as well as he, on top of me.

"You seriously have a problem, Morris," he said with his deep, husky voice.

Our eyes were locked together and I could smell his scent that is, heavenly.

Oh shit, no. Shut up, Erin!

I eventually snapped out of it.

"Oh my god. I am so, sorry. Goddamit."

He gets up, helping me as well. I brushed my hands through my hair while I get the whiteboard from the floor.

"You know you really should watch where you're going," he said crossing his arms and leaning at the wall.

"What even is that you're holding?" he asked looking at the whiteboard. I handed it to him.

"Oh, I remember this. Mom still has this thing?"

"Clean Leo's room. Why isn't it checked?" he added.

I can't catch a break, can I? Now, I have to clean his bedroom? Can't he do it by himself? You've gotta be kidding me.