Day 12 - Beaten Up

Blue and Cross helped get the bloody and bruised twins into their car, letting them rest in the backseat.

"You can drive right?"

Cross nodded, hopping into the front seat. Blue sat next to Dream, Nightmare resting on Dream's shoulder.

"Dream, what happened?" Blue asked, putting his hands against Dream's wounds, his healing magic flowing through his hands and into Dream.

"I dunno..." Dream muttered, half asleep (or half-dead really), his bloody nose finally stopping.

"What do you mean you don't know? Dream I need you to work with me!"

"No thanks...I'm just gonna take a...nap."

"Oh no, you're not! You have to stay awake for me Dream!"

It was no use though, Dream was asleep in a matter of seconds. Nightmare opened his eyes and snapped his fingers to get Blue's attention.

"Oh, hey Nightmare. Here, let me heal you real fast."

Blue leaned over Dream, his magic now flowing into Nightmare, caring for his wounds.

"Don't...overexert yourself." Nightmare mumbled, tensing up and relaxing as the warm magic surged through his body.

"I won't. Can you tell me what happened?"

"I was arguing with a guy who, was factually incorrect but he was also drunk so then we got in a fight...the fire department had to be called..."

"What did you do? You know what, don't answer that. How are you feeling? Any better?"

"Yeah, just...tired."

"Get some rest then. We'll be home soon, right Cross?"

Cross nodded, he wasn't much for conversation. Blue put his seatbelt on, which he should have done beforehand but it slipped his mind, leaning against the car window.

"I love you Cross."

"I love you too babe."

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

-Fallen

283 Words