Chapter 8

(Author: I accidentally messed up on the update for the harems, Koneko is apart of Rogues harem, also Ravel is apart of Issei's harem. Sorry that I haven't posted in a while I've become really lazy and I keep forgetting but I'll try to stay updated as much as possible. I've also created my own magic circle and added the Sabertooth Logo on for Rogues own circle.)

(Picture it being Black instead of White

(Picture it being Black instead of White. But you can have it white if you want)

Issei POV
It's been a week ever since the battle with Riser, my arm is healed thanks to Asia but sometimes the power of my gear can cause my arm to feel a lot of pain. But ever since then Rias has moved in with me and Asia, and I've also gotten to get along with the others. Rogue may still warn me about me and Rias doing anything but other than that we are doing quite well. I woke up to see Rias waking up with me.

Rias: Good morning Issei.

Issei: Oh good morning Rias.

She began to lean closer to him until Asia came in to see what she was about to do.

Rias: Asia. Can you please give me and Issei some more time.

Issei: Wait Asia this isn't what it looks like.

Asia: I see......well then....TAKE ME LIKE HOW YOU WILL TAKE RIAS.

She takes of her shirt and Bra, she then joins us in bed and all I could do was stare as them both being in bed with me NAKED!!! HOLY SHIT IS THIS MY LUCK!!!

Rias: Asia!!!

Asia: I may not be as matured as Rias but I'll do whatever I can.

???: Ok that's enough. Otherwise you all will be late.

Issei: AAAAHHHH!!!!

ROGUE, WHY IS HE HERE!!!

Rias: What are you doing Rogue? Your interrupting me and Issei.

Rogue: Well since you guys have moved in together I haven't checked on you and see if your settling in well, so I decided to come check on you since it's been a few days. I would of woken you up sooner but I was distracted because I was having a conversation with your Issei's parents who were kind enough to make us all breakfast......plus I had to get out of the house. Ever since you moved in with Issei, Akeno moved in with me and I don't think I can handle the both of her and Kalawarner since they both are sharing me........at everything.

He sweat drop at his final comment. Rias then got up and decided to get dressed along with Asia. After we got dressed we all went down stairs to see my parents making breakfast for us all.
(Someone tell me what's the names of Issei's parents because I can never find them)

Mrs Hyoudou: Finally your all up.

Rogue: I would of woken them up sooner if I didn't distract you Mr and Mrs Hyoudou.