Chapter 2

Issei POV
The young had just arrived at the park being late for his date. He was annoyed that he allowed his opportunity to start his 'harem'.

Issei: (Damn it. I'm late, I just hope Yuuma is still here and hasn't been waiting long.)

Yuuma: Issei, sorry I was late.

Issei then pulls a perverted grin since her shirt revealed her cleavage

Issei: No it's fine, I actually just got here.

The two began wondering around together on their date heading towards numerous areas. One of Issei's favourite moments was when he could see down Yuuma's shirt and see her bra when she was trying to feed him her desert. There date lasted them till it was dark hour, the two went to the park, right by the fountain for their final part of the date. And final part of Issei's old life.

Yuuma: Thank you for going on a date with me Issei. *blushes* It really means a lot to me.

Issei: Yea of course no problem.

Yuuma: There's something I need to ask you Issei.

Issei: (No way, is she going to ask me to kiss her, or better yet).

Yuuma: Would you.......die for me?

The boy jumped from those words that came out of her mouth. He replied in a tone of confusion and fear of his life.

Issei: I'm sorry I must of missed heard. What did you say?

Yuuma: Would you die for me.

Yuuma was suddenly absorbed by a blinding light. Her clothes began to change into a revealing latex outfit along with her figure, making her taller and her eyes going darker and more sinister instead of the innocent eyes she once had. Along with her transformation a large set of black feathered wings appeared on her back spreading wide across the fountain and then surrounding her.

 Along with her transformation a large set of black feathered wings appeared on her back spreading wide across the fountain and then surrounding her

Yuuma: This is my true form.

The brown haired teen stood their in an absolute shock of horror.