Chapter 6 (+18)

Rogue POV
After the little moment of anger Rogue had, the holes in the ORC we're repaired and Asia healed both Issei and Rias.

Issei: Thanks Asia. I do dint think I was gonna move after that.

Asia: Don't worry Issei, I'll always be there to help.

Rogue: Well at least your happy with it. After all as Rias's healer your gonna need to be ready at all times when I'm battle. But since you know how to use your gear then you should be fine.

Rias: How sweet Rogue.

Rogue: Saying nice things ain't gonna make me forget about you telling Issei about what I've got going on in my life.

Rias: Well if you and Issei are going to work together your gonna need to know each other.

Rogue: But that information will lead to him becoming a bigger nuisance in my life. And besides I've already got a rival.

Issei: Who?

Rogue: Sting Eucliffe. An angel of heaven and the White Dragon Slayer.

Asia: White Dragon?

Rogue: It allows him to use light magic by eating white coloured magic attacks or even pure white based materials to gain power such as swords or spears. It also consists of holy magic as well. Sting and I met when we began our training in the mountains, we realised we were dragon slayers and from the different factions and decided to battle. Stings magic was dangerous to me and did more damage because of me being a devil, whilst shadow magic is a type of dark magic which does greater damage on a angel. In the end none of us one, so we decided to train with each other to see who's the strongest, we became great friends and rivals. When we finished our final battle which ended in a draw, Lord Micheal of heaven came for him and thanked me for my efforts and established our team work across the factions. Together we are known as the Twin Dragons of Sabertooth. Our tag team we created for not only did we possess the blood of devils and magic of dragons, but claws sharper then a tiger. (Author: I don't know. I gotta have a reason for the dragon being on both Sting and Rogue)

Issei: Woah, I never thought that an angel and devil would actually team up.

Asia: Yes, it must of been such a blessing by god for you two to meet which has made you so strong. I pray that-OW!!

Asia began to gain a headache from praying.

Issei: Asia, are you alright?

Rogue: God does not approve of devils praying to him. I'm sorry about this Asia.

Asia: It's ok, I don't regret being a devil. It means o can still be with Issei. And I owe you all a great debt.

Rias: Were glad to just have you here Asia. Now then, since we've dealt with the fallen angel problem, I think it's time we sorted out getting you two familiars.

Issei/Asia: Familiars?

Rias: Devils have partners know as familiars. Creatures that are companions and servants of their masters.

Rias creates a magic circle that creates a small bat.