???:"Ok sir....".

Jungkook:"You have chose wrong men Kim Taehyung....I am not that easy person..Y/n-ah don't worry I'll reach you soon".

Y/n POV

My eyes became swollen and red and I was just standing by the window staring outside...all I can see are tress...the door opened I was so much in myself I didn't even knew..

Slowly I felt two hands moving on my waist...I tries to turn but I couldn't.

Taehyung:"Did you eat anything my love..??".

I tried to free myself.

Taehyung:"Y/n-ah...stop...please..".

Y/n:"I don't want to be here...".

Taehyung:"Why..? you are worried about your family....don't worry I met them".

Y/n:-"What....??".I quickly trued around.

Taehyung:"I told then you are with me and safe....I must say your brother is short tempered...".

Y/n:"What did you do to him..??".

Taehyung:"I didn't do anything*although I wanted to* I know he is too important for you I won't hurt him..".

Y/n:"................".

Taehyung:"What...do you think I am a monster...".

Y/n:"If you are not a monster then why did you capture me...".

Taehyung:"Because I don't want to loose you...If I haven't bring you here you would've married him..".

He came closer I took a step back he came more closer I took steps back until I touched the window behind me...he put both his hands beside me on window..and stared in my eyes..

Taehyung:"Y/n-ah I love you so much you can't even imagine sometimes I am afraid that I'll hurt you

Taehyung:"Y/n-ah I love you so much you can't even imagine sometimes I am afraid that I'll hurt you....please don't go away I don't want to hurt you....".

Y/n:"Taehyun-".

Taehyung:"shh don't say anything.....let me see you first".

He keep staring at me..I didn't say anything... my heart was beating so fast..he must have heard it..

Taehyung:*smiled*"Do I make you nervous..??". [A/n:- Hella yeah so much ]

   Y/n:"Yea...no...huh..ah.".

Taehyung:"You don't have to say anything your face says everything..".

He leaned  to kiss me..I pushed him and walked away but he pulled my wrist pinning me to the window.

Taehyung:'I've kissed you twice still you are shy..............cute".

He got more closed he brushed his lips against my cheek..he was making my mind go blank I didn't know howto react.