LIFE'S LESSONS

- I've learnt that love can bring pain in such excess that even the human heart grows frail in its presence.

- I've learnt that 'loving someone' and 'being in love' are two completely different things.

- I've spent my life looking for a guarantee and the only thing I know for certain is that death shall arrive one day.

- Unpredictability is an art form I seem to have mastered, in order to face this unpredictable journey called life.

- I loathe fear; it's a pitiful sight.

- I've learnt that we hurt so long as we choose to keep hurting. Our mind is the supreme power whose authority supersedes that of the human heart.

- Life is all about choices and no matter which one you make, you will be unhappy. For the simple reason that we as a race are always discontent with our chosen lot.

- I've learnt that the only one who loves you unconditionally is...you.

- I'm no longer ashamed to admit that 'I don't know all the answers', 'I'm scared, hold me' and 'I love you'. Being vulnerable brings about a new type of strength within me.

- I've learnt that 'love' comes with excess baggage.

- I've learnt that I can't say 'I'm sorry', when it's clearly not my fault.

- I've learnt that playing the victim gets you nowhere.

- I've learnt that once your heart is broken, it can be repaired.

- I've learnt that crying never solved anything.

- I've learnt that honesty can only be handled in small doses.

- I've learnt that I am where I stand simply because I choose to be there.

- I've learnt that we all pay the price for our own decisions.

- I've learnt that patience does not make a situation better, it simply delays the outcome.

- I've learnt that love only grows where it is given the space to thrive.

- I've learnt that respect cannot be bought, one has to earn it.

- I've learnt that I have not learnt enough.