Ariana : yea sure but is everything okay ??

Christina : *holds back tears* yea im fine let's go

Ariana : okay

                                              { Christina's house }

Anthony (Chrstina's older Bro ) : hey girls * looks at Ariana * you must be my sisters friend

Ariana : yup that's me *smiles*

Anthony : you have such a pretty smile 

Ariana : thanks 

Anthony : no problem * goes to up to Ariana and starts to kiss her neck *

Ariana : *pushes Anthony away* what the fuck is wrong with you ?!

Anthony : I don't have a problem I just want your sexy ass *starts to feel on Ariana*

Ariana : *punches Anthony in the face and tries to run out the house but Anthony caught Ariana*

Anthony : your  fighter i see 

Ariana : let go of me !!!!!! Christina help me !!

            * but Christina was already in her room crying becasue she knew what her brother was going to do to Ariana *

Anthony : nobody is here to help you * drags Ariana to his room and pushes Ariana on the bed and locks the door*

Ariana : please let me go !

Anthony : no can do * tries to take off Ariana's clothes*

Ariana : *fights back* get the fuck off of me !!! * starts to cry*

Anthony : *goes in his draw to get something*

Ariana : *kicks Anthony in the face and punches him non stop till he was knocked out , then went to Christina's room and punched her non stop * how can you do ths to me ?! trying to let your brother almost rape me !! you are a peice of shit and i hope you and your brother burn in hell ! * runs out the house*

End of Flashback ---

Princeton : wait you are telling me that you almost got raped and Christina did nothing to help ??

Ariana : yup * hold back tears*

Princeton : i am so sorry Ariana * goes and kisses her on the cheek and hugs her *

Prodigy : I can't believe this happened to you * joins the hug*

Roc&Ray: *join the group hug *

Roc: we can no longer trust them 

Ariana : i said that from jump !

Roc : yes I know and I am sorry I didn't listen to you before 

Ariana : no big deal so do we agree not to talk to them ever again ??

Boys : agreed !

                                                    { Drakes house }

Drake : this is to funny ... four famous boys trying to live a normal fucking life i see ...

Trisha : well they are cute 

Drake : did I ask for your input ?

Trisha : ....

Drake : that's what I thought 

Keth : soo what are you going to do about it ?

Drake : imma ruin their life that's what imma do ..

Davon : how are you planning on doing that ?

Drake : *smiles and looks at Trisha * I have a idea 

Trisha : well imma leave because I don't want to be in your plans

Drake : bitch your not going anywhere 

Trisha : who the hell are you to be telling me what to do !

Keth : Trisha jus drop it 

Trisha : nahh I wan to see what this punk ass going to do to me

Drake : *steps in Trisha's face and punches her in the face non stop* my plan has just started ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   ***** AHHH what do you think Drakes plan is ??? And do you think the boys are going to stop talking to Christina and dede ?? What will be Ariana's Reaction when Princeton tells her that Dede kissed him on the cheek .... or will he ??? ... bye peeps :) !!!! *****