"Can we talk for a little?" She went on to ask me and I kissed my teeth with my tongue, watching as Dej and Zay laughed. While Leek completely ignored these bitches, scrolling his phone.

"I don't care." I ended up saying, not really giving a fuck nomore.

I walked back in the house, plopping down onto the couch again and moments later, shawty came in as well.

I sat there, smoking my blunt as she softly sat down beside me. I ain't say nothing when she did, I just slouched more into the couch.

"So this is your house?" She asked and I looked at her out of the corner of my eye.

"Yeah." I said simply and she nodded slowly with her hands in her lap.

"I live a few blocks over." She went onto say and I nodded, patting my pockets for my phone.

"So your sister told me that you were single and I wanted to know if-" She started but stopped, making me look over to her.

"If what?" I asked.

"If I could have your number." She went onto say and I could help but to laugh.

"Na', You can't have my number, shawty. You can give me your number though." I told her, pulling out my phone and giving it to her.

I watched her out of the corner of my eye as she put her number in, putting the diamond emoji beside her name. I didn't mind it for the simple fact that I wasn't planning to call anyway.

"Alright, here." She said, giving me my phone back and I threw it in my lap.

Now sitting there in silence, I smoked my weed, zoning out. I'd almost forgot little shawty was even here. She was just chilling beside me, catching contact.

"Can I ask you something?" She went onto say and I sighed deeply, not really wanting her to ask me shit but I was trying to be nice.

"Yeah, shawty. What's up?" I asked, looking up at the ceiling with low eyes.

"I'm kind of scared to ask." She admitted, making me revert my eyes to her.

"What's up?" I asked again, more stern this time.

I watched as she nervously bit her lip, thinking hard about whatever she was about to ask me.

"I'm going to whisper it you, alright?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Aight, coo."

"Can I suck your dick?" She whispered in my ear, making me scoff. My scoff then turned into a laugh as I shook my head.

"How old are you again, ma?" I went onto ask, confused why she was so childish.

"I'm 25." She went onto say and I shook my head.

"You too grown to be shy." I spoke bluntly to her and she just sat there, awaiting my answer.

"Why you wan' suck on me? Whatchu know my girl or something?" I asked, saying it out of habit and she jolted her head back.

"Wait, what?"

"You have a girlfriend?" She went onto ask and I shook my head no.

"Na', that was a force of habit. My ex shawty." I went onto say and she tooted her lips up.

"Well no, I don't know her and I don't care to. I just want to suck your dick for my own personal reasons."

"Yeah and what's that?"

"You look like a nigga who deserves it."

"Oh yeah?"

"And what that look like, ma?" I asked, putting my blunt to my lips.

"Fine, handsome, light brown, thing.." She trailed off, rubbing her hands over my pants.

Chuckling to myself as I blew the smoke out, I looked over to her.

"I'm gon' tell you now, ma."

"You better stop playin' with a nigga before you wake up a beast. I'm tryn' tell you." I warned her seriously.

Shawty was doing shit to me that didn't feel right coming from her but I was about to say fuck it. The way I was feeling.

Obviously a nigga deserved it.

"I would love to wake up the beast." She continued, her hands traveling to my belt buckle.

"Hol' hol'." I told her, moving her hands out of the way and grabbing my gun, shifting it the opposite side.

"Do you want me to?" She went on to ask and I shrugged my shoulders.

"You know what..." I trailed off, thinking about Tiana.

"Gon' head shawty. Enjoy." I continued smoking my blunt as she smiled big, slowly unbuckling my pants.

*

Now, Dominic. I-

You know what, I'm just going to stay out of this one. This has nothing to do with me. 🧘🏽‍♀️

How y'all feeling?